Thread: gyno question

juict is offline Associate Member

gyno question

So I noticed a little gyno. I starting taking letro and tapered up to 2.5mg/day. Now I have been at this dose (2.5mg) for 8 days.

I was just wondering how long approximately it should tkae to be completely gone? THANKS

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It varies, sometimes it doesn't work. I personally would give it 2 weeks and then start tappering down. 2.5mg/week for 2 weeks will eliminate the estrogen and should get rid of the gyno. Make sure you tapper down the letro or it will come right back. GL

I am assuming you mean 2.5mg/day for 2 weeks right????

yes. I did that exact progam, 2.5mg/day for 2 weeks and it worked very well but the sides were very potent. I was very very dry, I mean it hurt my joints to lift the bar at the gym, no sex(completely impotent), headaches, and probably countless symptoms I was not aware of(immunity, white blood cell count, bone loss, etc). It got rid of the gyno and then I tappered down by 0.25mg/day till I got to 0.25mg/day and maintained that for about 2 more weeks then 0.25mg/EOD then stopped. I hope this helps and Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by juict
    I am assuming you mean 2.5mg/day for 2 weeks right????

Ohh, I see where I put 2.5mg/wk. I did mean 2.5mg/day for 2 weeks, sorry.

anonymous is offline Junior Member
    do you think cia from ar-r or maybe a low dose of test/wk keep your libido up when your doin the gyno reversal??

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    read the cbino gyno guide excellent post. im not taking any AI's and like an idiot i jumped on cycle im taking test 500 mg and eq 600 mg a week.... started my letro yest with .50 today 1.0 and tom will be 1.5 up to 2.5 then wait for my gyno to rest a sleep hopefully for good while tappering down.

KFrost u say ur sex drive was deminished right... where u taking test while taking letro? i hope my sex drive stays nice .... an u say ur sex drive does that mean errection probs????

Like I said I am on the letro right now. Currently on my 9th day of 2.5 mg/day. I have noticed that my gyno has greatly decreased.

However, I gues I am getting luck with the side effects because I am not really experiencing any.

Quote Originally Posted by JaCKeDuPD
    read the cbino gyno guide excellent post. im not taking any AI's and like an idiot i jumped on cycle im taking test 500 mg and eq 600 mg a week.... started my letro yest with .50 today 1.0 and tom will be 1.5 up to 2.5 then wait for my gyno to rest a sleep hopefully for good while tappering down.

KFrost u say ur sex drive was deminished right... where u taking test while taking letro? i hope my sex drive stays nice .... an u say ur sex drive does that mean errection probs????
    yes, I was on test but contrary to popular belief impotence is not due solely to the lack of testosterone . Impotence(loss of abaility to get erection) from letro is not testosterone ***endent. Letro will actually increase your test levels. The impotence is due to loss of estrogen, yes estrogen. AT levels of 2.5mg/day you are virtually eliminating all your estrogen.

Good luck with your letro treatment, it worked wonders for me and many many others for combating gyno.

JaCKeDuPD is offline Associate Member
    question i did 3 days .5 .1 1.5 i wanna bump to 2.5 cuz i want this shyt gone is that bad to do...

Thread Information