Thread: Infection???

todapower is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Infection???

I had injected 250mg of test e on monday in my delt using only a 5/8" needle. on wendsday i noticed that my lower delt became sore, red, hot, swollen. The area thats red and swollen is prob 3" lower than the injection site. the injection site is 100% fine, although a very large area of my lower delts and bis is red and swollen. its been getting worse over the past 2 days. for some reason i feel like i didnt get deep enough and it all dripped down and iritated the area. Is this normal or do you think its time to see a doctor?

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    go see a doc, that is an infection get on some antibiotics ..

^bump^ Any other opinions before i go to the doc? seems a tiny bit better.

Markosterone is offline Member
    you got any pain also ?

I would wait 1 week from injection day before going to the doc.

is it first time there ?

yes, i do have pain. seems like it spread more but the redness seems a bit better. i just woke up so i dont know if it will gte more red as the day goes on. besides from my arm, i feel fine. my problem is more in my bis than my delt where i had injected. this was the 3rd time ever for that delt.

Zipper is offline Associate Member
    I would wait too. that used to happen to me all the time when i used 5/8 pins. If you have no fever id say you are fine.

maxex is offline Member
    you might have gotten it between the skin and the muscle. is there a hard lump?

Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    you might have gotten it between the skin and the muscle. is there a hard lump?
    no hard lump, injection site is fine, its my bicep thats the problem. it seems like i didnt get it deep enough and it dripped down and inflamed the area. not sure id thats what its from.

scribbs12 is offline Member
    i had the same problem this week..sometimes that would happen to me and i would be fine in a few days.. but this past time... it happened and didnt go away... and i noticed a little lump forming about 3-4inch under my delt injection site.. so i attempted to drain it ... and i ended up draining 3ccs of pus.... so i went to a friend's friend thats a pharmisit and asked him what he recomended and he said Cipro... im on my last day of it and it worked... cleared up my infection... but cipro sides were kinda crappy.... good luck

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Sounds like it peaked and should be subsiding over the weekend, if not THEN a visit would be appropriate.

M.

Thread Information