nbkandrew13 is offline Member

im an idiot /dont mess with bp

ok i take my blood pressure meds but i ran out so i stopped taking it i felt fine so wtf, well i wear a heart rate monitor and several days in a row my rhr was 120 bpm which made may target rate @145 well i kept getting winded on my normal 5 mile run 3rd day in a row it took nothing but 3 steps for my hr to go to 150-155 bpm . i couldnt get a deep breath so i went to walgreeens and got my bp checked 189/157 went home called dr who said get to emergency room now well im stupid so i stopped again at walgreens this time it was 205/177 im now flipping out. by the time i got to the emergency room my bp on entry was 218/189 they scrambled a crash unit stuck me with about 20 needles moral of the story take your meds

dam* that sucks. guess your better now since your typing to us

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    i'm suprised you didn't have a stroke with those numbers.
    glad you didn't

yeah thats exactley what they said i was right at stroke level dr was real cool though they did a cat scan a chest xray blood tests , all negative for any drugs but the dr came in alone and said you and i know what your taking so that means u really need to take your bp meds. i just laughd he said you can probly give a shot better than most nurses.

oh yeAH that was right before i moc=ved back to my home city of austin tx

jeepman06 is offline Junior Member
    You should think about getting your own machine and keeping track of BP at home. I have to check mine every day, especially while on a cycle and adjust my meds accordingly.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    That sounds rough bro...

and not even one thought for a lifestyle change.. thats hardcore!

pooks no doubt im a recovering drug addict 4yrs and i think im paying for the sins of the past. thanks

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    Im glad yer alright bro. I take thyroid meds (synthroid ) 200 mcgs/day. Since this last cycle I started feeling lethargic and having all the symptoms of hypothyroidism again. I went to get blood work today, I asked the doctor if me gaining 10-12 lbs of muscle could alter the required amount of meds I need to treat the illness. He said it is quite possible. Just something to remember bro, if you go and put on a bunch of muscle you may require higher doses of meds to get the same effect.

Can I ask? How old are you, whats your physical condition, and what does your cycle look like? I am asking because I take bp meds (atenolol 100mg a day w/diretic). I am overweight (fat and alot of muscle), and my bp was 160/100 before I got on the meds. My DR told me if I lost 60 lbs I probably wouldnt need the meds. I dont know if this is the story with you but I am just trying to compare our situations.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Damn brother! you need to take better care of yourself.

What are you currently on?

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepman06
    You should think about getting your own machine and keeping track of BP at home. I have to check mine every day, especially while on a cycle and adjust my meds accordingly.
    the only problem i have with the home kits is that the large cuff is only 17 inches. does anyone know if they have larger ones like in a docs office?

im taking atenol 200 mcgs now i was on diovan, gear wise im taking 750mg test a week , 450 mgs masteron , t3 100mcgs, letro.50, the common denominator seems to be the winstrol i was in week 5 and i gave myself a thigh shot virgin muscle, i had to stop cardio for a good 20 days when i started running again or mtbiking i was cramping so bad i stopped taking the winstrol my blood pressure at this point was elevated 145/85 took it again 2 weeks later within 10 days i was in er but i also had stopped taking my meds also also was taking eca entire time

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbkandrew13
    im taking atenol 200 mcgs now i was on diovan, gear wise im taking 750mg test a week , 450 mgs masteron , t3 100mcgs, letro.50, the common denominator seems to be the winstrol i was in week 5 and i gave myself a thigh shot virgin muscle, i had to stop cardio for a good 20 days when i started running again or mtbiking i was cramping so bad i stopped taking the winstrol my blood pressure at this point was elevated 145/85 took it again 2 weeks later within 10 days i was in er but i also had stopped taking my meds also also was taking eca entire time

yeah kbiz not to bright huh

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    When i worked in health care, i have seen BP higher than that.

Don't **** with your BP!
    ***No source checks!!!***

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    A thigh shot took me off my cardio for the last week or so too. I feel ya there, nbk.

Stock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yahya1966
    the only problem i have with the home kits is that the large cuff is only 17 inches. does anyone know if they have larger ones like in a docs office?

They make them where they go around your forearm, plus they do make them with bigger cuffs for fat people.

Thread Information