Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Slaiv is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the big lebowski
    Ive posted previous questions about this subject and read a whole lot about it. One thing i noticed was alot of speculation about this working or not from people who never actually tried it.
    Just wanted to let people know i am in week 3 of oral tabs 75 mg ED split up every 8 hrs and so far its fvckin awesome. Im not talkin about size cause that wasnt what i was goin for obviously on a cuttin cycle. But, my muscles look amazing havnt lost a bit of strength, and im ridiculuosly more vascular than i ever have been.
    The only problem now is trying to defend myself from everyone asking me if im on steroids which i respond with " ive lost 13 lbs in the last month and a half so how could i be using steroids " cause most ppl are naive about steroids and dont know about things like winstrol
    This post was just for future people tryn to find someone with actual experience with a winstrol only cycle
    I have 3 more weeks till PCT and then ill be drawing blood again to see how my liver is doin
    till then PEACE
    So you are currentl on a WINSTROL ORAL ONLY CYCLE?

or are you taking another AAS?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the big lebowski
    well thanx for the flaming jerk, im gonna be workin on that this coming fall. not everyone is born with awesome genetics or is big as fvck when they run one of their first cycles. so get off ur high horse a-hole

dont worry dude taibox is always rippin on people,,,

ive done two winny only cycles of 50mg/ed for 6 and one for 7 weeks,, i gained more on winny than my past cycle of test e at 400/mg for 10 weeks. Think everyone works different.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    dont worry dude taibox is always rippin on people,,,

ive done two winny only cycles of 50mg/ed for 6 and one for 7 weeks,, i gained more on winny than my past cycle of test e at 400/mg for 10 weeks. Think everyone works different.
    how am i ripping on people when i just state the obvious w/o sugar coating it?

Quote Originally Posted by beretta240
    I am currently on a winny-oral cycle only right now.
    This is my first time using AAS. Will this effect my mood, aggression, MAN-BOOBS?
    no not really,, you might want to purchase some nolvadex though.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    how am i ripping on people when i just state the obvious w/o sugar coating it?

lol "are you on steroids ?" god that cracks me up..
    if they have to ask.. or guess.. UR NOT big enuff.. that is all.

his original post never asked a question so what are you sugar coating? That hes a dumbass? I really dont care but alot of times i see your responses and there kinda like everyone else is stupid and shouldnt even be on here.

beretta240 is offline New Member
    Thanks J-T-S

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    no not really,, you might want to purchase some nolvadex though.
    why would he just want nolvadex ? winstrol doesnt aromatize, and for pct he would need an AI w/it to make it worth his time.

goose is offline Banned
    I`m glad I have to never use winny again.Pinn up dood,you can cut on anything,it`s all in the food.There is a wealth of data showing that oral 17 alpha alkylated steroids (Winstrol is often cited as a particularly bad culprit) are more effective at lowering HDL cholesterol, the good cholesterol, than are other injectable steroids. According to one study, it took 600 mg per week of testosterone enanthate administration before there was a statistically significant drop in HDL . On the other hand, as little as 6 mg/day of Winstrol can lower HDL by 36%.If you look at this data mate,your better of doing low dose test with masteron .

Slaiv is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^^

very very very VERY good post

im my personal experience, cutting up and losing BF% is ALL in your diet!

try carb cycling, that will really help!!

also what TAIBOXA said is right, u wouldnt need Nolva for Winny, take an AI (Aromasin pretty good)

but yea, Winny KILLS your good cholestoral and raises the bad one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information