tamaska is offline New Member

Question My Diet + Clen ! Waiting opinions!

So hey guys i did research in the last few days and from i noticed all of you guys told me to get a diet so i got one + some clan wich have helped me will do some more as one of you said .
    My clen use 10 days on 10 off X3 or X4

Day 1 - 40 mg
    Day 2 - 40 mg
    Day 3 - 80 mg
    Day 4 - 80 mg
    Day 5 - 120 mg
    Day 6 - 160 mg
    Day 7 - 200 mg
    Day 8 - 160 mg
    Day 9 - 120 mg
    Day 10 - 80 mg

My diet is 2000 calories daily from UNIVERSAL MEGA MASS 3000

SUPLIMENT FACTS
    Serving size 3 scoops (180grams)

Amount Per Serving........................................... ...................%DV
    Calories.......................................... ..............666
    Calories from fat............................................32
    Total fat............................................... ..............3,6 g...............5,4%
    Saturated Fat............................................... ....0 g...................0 %
    Cholesterol....................................... ...................0 g.................0 %
    Total Carbohydrates..................................... ...117g...............39%
    Dietary Fiber............................................. ...........3,6g.................8%
    Sugars............................................ ....................55,8g..................**
    Protein........................................... .........................41g..............82%
    Vitamin A (as beta carotene).......................1250UI............ ...25%
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)...........................50mg.............. 83%
    Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)....15 UI..............50%
    Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate).................1,3mg..............87 %
    Riboflavin........................................ ....................1,8mg............106%
    Niacin (as niacinamide)....................................18 mg..............90%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI.........................2,2mg...........110%
    Folic Acid (as folate)........................................10 mcg............2,5%
    Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)...................3 mcg.............50%
    Biotin............................................ ......................900 mcg...........300%
    Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)....8 mg..............80%
    Calcium (as calcium carbonate)....................400 mg..............40%
    Iron (as iron fumarate).....................................3,96 mg..............22%
    Phosphorus (as phosphorus oxide).............700 mg..............70%
    Zinc (as zinc oxide)............................................ ....15mg............100%
    Copper (as copper sulfate).................................2,5mg.... ........125%
    Magnesium (as magnesium sulfate)..............348mg..............87%
    Manganese (as manganese sulfate)..............2,0 mg.............100%
    Potassium (as potassium chloride)...............125 mg..................4%
    Colostrum IGF............................................... ......360 mg...................**
    Shark Cartilage......................................... ..........180 mg...................**
    L-Carnitine Complex........................................... .90 mg.................. **
    Vanadyl Sulfate........................................... ...........54 mg...................**

*Percent daly values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
    ** dv not establishet

i will consume lots of water a few apples lemons oranges i hope this is not a problem...
    + i will eat some boiled eggs when i feel very hungry

Is there anything else what i should it or this will be enough!?

My exercises are abound 40 mins every time. i`m dooring 3 sets per exercise and about 3-4 exercises

Monday = Chest
    Tuesday = Biceps + Triceps + forearm (i think thats what it`s called)
    Wendsday = Back
    Thursday = shoulders + traps
    Friday = Legs
    Saturday = relaxing all day, before going to bed a few crunches and push ups
    Sunday = relaxing all day, before going to bed a few crunches and push ups

Waiting comments!

Stock is offline Member
    You are kidding, Right???

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    You are kidding, Right???

read my mind...

liquid2198 is offline Junior Member
    more research ....go to the diet forum and read read read...also do some more research on clen ...there is a good post on "all you need to know about clen" read that....

i used the same ammount my 1st time and did great got my bf down 5% in in 40 days when i wahs 10 on and 10 of and 10 on 10 of..

so... which part don`t you guys like?!

GETINLARGE is offline Junior Member
    what are your stats now?? 5% body fat?? i hope your not saying that you are 5% in your avatar picture. this is not an insult. i am just curious. also you diet needs a lot of work. is this all you plan on eating "My diet is 2000 calories daily from UNIVERSAL MEGA MASS 3000" ???? clen is good i you run it two weeks on and two weeks off. running an eca stack in the two weeks off. also you should be taking 50mg of benadryl on everyday of week 3 to keep your resceptors clean. also personally i think 120mcgs ED is a good dosage. 200 is to high.

what kinds of side effects ddi you get from your last run if you have run it that high before???

my bf is 25%

Stock is offline Member
    You may have dropped 5% off, like down to 25% from 30%, but there is no way you were at 5%. IMO, if you want to do this as healthy as possible, then you need to get your diet in check without the clen . You need to eat right and add 4-5 days of cardio to your workout regiment. When you learn to eat right and workout right, then decide if you need or want extra help.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    bro, you need to eat real food and not just drink protein drinks a couple times a day...that is not what we mean by going on a diet

i nevr sayd that my bf is 5%

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    this is the most ridiculous thread/diet i have ever seen. I hope you are joking...
    If you are serios then prepare to lose any muscle you may have. getting your daily nutrients and cals from a tub of processed crap and sugar is a really bad plan.
    I would be happy to help you with diet if you need a hand. shoot me a PM if you like.

perfectbeast2001 the 1st one who relly made a point thank

aolsux00 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, let me teach you something from someone who once had a higher bf% than what you have now. Put the clen in the closet for later use. Just diet and excercise right now. Have a good food plan, and when you get down to maybe 15% or so, use some ECA, and then when you get a little lower, use the clen. I'm saying this only because right now you should be able to melt the fat off because you have so much of it. The more fat you lose, the harder it gets to lose weight. I was melting pounds off before, but the last few pounds I have to lose are getting harder and harder.

Quote Originally Posted by tamaska
    So hey guys i did research in the last few days and from i noticed all of you guys told me to get a diet so i got one + some clan wich have helped me will do some more as one of you said .
    My clen use 10 days on 10 off X3 or X4

Day 1 - 40 mg
    Day 2 - 40 mg
    Day 3 - 80 mg
    Day 4 - 80 mg
    Day 5 - 120 mg
    Day 6 - 160 mg
    Day 7 - 200 mg
    Day 8 - 160 mg
    Day 9 - 120 mg
    Day 10 - 80 mg

My diet is 2000 calories daily from UNIVERSAL MEGA MASS 3000

SUPLIMENT FACTS
    Serving size 3 scoops (180grams)

Amount Per Serving........................................... ...................%DV
    Calories.......................................... ..............666
    Calories from fat............................................32
    Total fat............................................... ..............3,6 g...............5,4%
    Saturated Fat............................................... ....0 g...................0 %
    Cholesterol....................................... ...................0 g.................0 %
    Total Carbohydrates..................................... ...117g...............39%
    Dietary Fiber............................................. ...........3,6g.................8%
    Sugars............................................ ....................55,8g..................**
    Protein........................................... .........................41g..............82%
    Vitamin A (as beta carotene).......................1250UI............ ...25%
    Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)...........................50mg.............. 83%
    Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)....15 UI..............50%
    Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate).................1,3mg..............87 %
    Riboflavin........................................ ....................1,8mg............106%
    Niacin (as niacinamide)....................................18 mg..............90%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI.........................2,2mg...........110%
    Folic Acid (as folate)........................................10 mcg............2,5%
    Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)...................3 mcg.............50%
    Biotin............................................ ......................900 mcg...........300%
    Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)....8 mg..............80%
    Calcium (as calcium carbonate)....................400 mg..............40%
    Iron (as iron fumarate).....................................3,96 mg..............22%
    Phosphorus (as phosphorus oxide).............700 mg..............70%
    Zinc (as zinc oxide)............................................ ....15mg............100%
    Copper (as copper sulfate).................................2,5mg.... ........125%
    Magnesium (as magnesium sulfate)..............348mg..............87%
    Manganese (as manganese sulfate)..............2,0 mg.............100%
    Potassium (as potassium chloride)...............125 mg..................4%
    Colostrum IGF............................................... ......360 mg...................**
    Shark Cartilage......................................... ..........180 mg...................**
    L-Carnitine Complex........................................... .90 mg.................. **
    Vanadyl Sulfate........................................... ...........54 mg...................**

*Percent daly values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
    ** dv not establishet

i will consume lots of water a few apples lemons oranges i hope this is not a problem...
    + i will eat some boiled eggs when i feel very hungry

Is there anything else what i should it or this will be enough!?

My exercises are abound 40 mins every time. i`m dooring 3 sets per exercise and about 3-4 exercises

Monday = Chest
    Tuesday = Biceps + Triceps + forearm (i think thats what it`s called)
    Wendsday = Back
    Thursday = shoulders + traps
    Friday = Legs
    Saturday = relaxing all day, before going to bed a few crunches and push ups
    Sunday = relaxing all day, before going to bed a few crunches and push ups

Waiting comments!

Thread Information