tlc2 is offline Junior Member

Taking test e once a week..

How bad will it be instead of taking 500mg Test e per week once a week rather then taking it twice a week?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Your blood levels will be OFF and it could cause you more unwanted side effects.
    If you can shoot once a week, you can do it right and shoot twice a week

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It's better to do it twice a week to keep levels steady but it is not the end of the world to shoot it once a week. Why would you only want to do it once a week? If your doing levels above TRT(200mg/wk) it is highly recommended to do 2x a week. The more steady your blood levels the less side effects you will get. GL

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    I am prone to get acne from test. Keeping a steady level helps control it and I get far less.
    I assume you were asking about taking 500mg in one shot, not asking if 500 was as good as a gram.

"instead of taking 500mg Test e per week once a week rather then taking it twice a week"

cos my friend will be shooting me since i hate shooting on myself.. ill be doing 500mg every sunday

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by tlc2
    cos my friend will be shooting me since i hate shooting on myself.. ill be doing 500mg every sunday
    OMG.
    If you're afraid to jab yourself, you have no business using anabolics. Be a man.

lastrep1 is offline Banned
    ya everyone hates the jab at first, you'll get used to it, at most do the 500 every fifth day, to prevent the drop in test, I would not wait seven days for each shot bad idea, if you want steady test levels--at most extend it to 4.5-5 days if you really must---3.5 is the best!!

yeah i know, i dont mind it but last cycle i was doing it in my tricep and its like my skin got hard and it was really hard to pierce it. I never tried anywhere else..

yeah i know, i dont mind it but last cycle i was doing it in my tricep and its like my skin got hard and it was really hard to pierce it. I never tried anywhere else..
    You really should do more research.

lastrep1 is offline Banned
    the outer leg is popular for self injectioin---do some research

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    You don't need to be a contortionist to hit the glutes... Just takes pratice.
    The first injection was hard. Now I don't even think twice about it

This statement says it all !!! Sorry, not my intent to flame you , but you have no business doing steroids !!! It takes the proper commitment and dedication to research.

You have tough skin in your triceps due to SCAR TISSUE....you need to learn how to shoot other sites and rotate your sites to prevent the buildup of scar tissue.

Please research

NevrSayNevr is offline Associate Member
    Why spend the time and money if you are not going to get the full potential out of your cycle. Shooting twice a week is the way to go, every 3.5 days. Example - Monday @2:00 pm and then again Friday @ 2:00 am. Every shot gets easier, it will get to the point that you won't even think about it or feel anything. Questions - What size pin are you planning on using? Also what possessed you to shoot in your triceps? How many cycles have you done? How many times have you given yourself your shot? AAS is something you should be 100% committed to before using. Either way you decide to go, good luck.

well sh** i been doing once a week and im at the end of this cycle. as stated before i am now learning right ways to do aas. before i just listen to guys at the gym. should i start doing every 3.5 days for the last couple week or stay with it on this cycle. i change it next cycle.

bump for anwser

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    well sh** i been doing once a week and im at the end of this cycle. as stated before i am now learning right ways to do aas. before i just listen to guys at the gym. should i start doing every 3.5 days for the last couple week or stay with it on this cycle. i change it next cycle.
    Start your own thread.

muscle_20 is offline Member
    its not that bad if you dont do it 2 times per week lots of guys do it once per week.
    your triceps are a bit worrying you dont want scar tissue to build up rotate your locations if you have a big problem shooting which i do also just because i am not overlly flexible try doing delts its very easy.

You will not die by taking it once a week. the point is to try to keep blood levels stable to avoid POSSIBLE sides. therefore it is BEST to inject test E every 3.5 days, BUT if you want to risk the sides, then once a week will do

gooer is offline Associate Member
    grow balls. sometimes you don't even feel the needle go in, it never gets worse than a pinching sensation.
    Last edited by gooer; 06-01-2007 at 12:02 AM.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NevrSayNevr
    Why spend the time and money if you are not going to get the full potential out of your cycle. Shooting twice a week is the way to go, every 3.5 days. Example - Monday @2:00 pm and then again Friday @ 2:00 am. Every shot gets easier, it will get to the point that you won't even think about it or feel anything. Questions - What size pin are you planning on using? Also what possessed you to shoot in your triceps? How many cycles have you done? How many times have you given yourself your shot? AAS is something you should be 100% committed to before using. Either way you decide to go, good luck.
    You need to learn how to count.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    You need to learn how to count.
    His counting is perfect.

I shoot Monday at 6pm and friday at 6am.

M 6p - T 6p = 24 hours
    T 6p - W 6p = 24 hours
    W 6p - Th 6p = 24 hours
    Th 6p - Fri 6a = 12 hours

I think we know who needs to learn to count.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    once a week is fine bro...

me and my buddy used to shoot each other. i do it myself now in pretty much all locations. i kinda look forward to injection days especially in the beginning of a cycle until it kicks in.

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Ok you're right. It threw me off because I always say I shoot monday morn and thursday night. So when I shoot at thursday at 1am I never thought about it as technically being the next day. So me always telling people to do monday morn and thursday night was just how I read it and didn't think of it like that and just counted 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Ok you're right. It threw me off because I always say I shoot monday morn and thursday night. So when I shoot at thursday at 1am I never thought about it as technically being the next day. So me always telling people to do monday morn and thursday night was just how I read it and didn't think of it like that and just counted 4 days.
    for long acting estered gear i dont think it has to be precisely 3.5 days...for test e or c i'd do monday/thursday injections pretty much whenever i get around to it. you could also do tuesday/friday, wednesday/saturday...and so on

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    for long acting estered gear i dont think it has to be precisely 3.5 days...for test e or c i'd do monday/thursday injections pretty much whenever i get around to it. you could also do tuesday/friday, wednesday/saturday...and so on
    well said. One reason I love long esters, now suspensions that a whole new story, you basicly have to walk around with needles on you. With test c or e something comes up and you have to get to it tomorrow, no big deal. I wonder how many of these every 3.5 day people actually do it every 3.5 days.

flex56lb is offline New Member
    sometimes its hard being consitent with your injections especially when my girl was living with me but i got tired of hiding it so i just told her

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    well said. One reason I love long esters, now suspensions that a whole new story, you basicly have to walk around with needles on you. With test c or e something comes up and you have to get to it tomorrow, no big deal. I wonder how many of these every 3.5 day people actually do it every 3.5 days.
    I have been frequently off +/- 12 hours. Usually no more than that.

No will effects. Its not OPTIMAL, but its not going to throw your body for a loop.

Its not that im not serious with aas, its just that i never shot anywhere else rather then my tricep. Which is the least painfull place to shoot? glute? or lats?

glutes is the least painful and best spot to shoot.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    For me quads was least painful, other than the first 2 injections into 'virgin' tissue

upper and outer quad worked great; no pain, barely a pinch

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Your not going to notice much of a difference from once to twice a week as far as gains. Sman had a point, you might have more sides. I say might.

Beener76 is offline New Member
    Your buddy will definitely get tired of shooting you, then you'll have no choice. I was scared too, now I love it.

its only going to be an 8 week cycle with Winstrol .. Sides such as hair loss acne?

its only going to be an 8 week cycle with Winstrol.. Sides such as hair loss acne?
    WOW !! are you serious?? Did you do NO research at all before you starting sticking hormones in your body?????

Test E can take anywhere from 4-8 weeks just to fully kick in!! I would not do less than a 10 week cycle of Test e unless I knew how to and understood short heavy cycles, which you really don't even know how to properly do a regular cycle yet.

Pleae take some time to read and understand the compounds you are using to change your body's natural hormone balance!!

Good Luck

Boof23 is offline New Member
    i've never heard of anybody doing it in the lat before

blou_bulle is offline Junior Member
    Guy's I'm doing 750mg a week, but I'm doing 3 injections. Mon/wed/fri is this ok???

odix is offline Member
    sure ^^

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    doing twice weekly injections will actually lessen any pain you might have from injecting if you aren't used to it because injecting 2 cc of oil can get to be painful in the begining. most importantly keeping your T levels consistent will lessen the sides and improve your mood, most are more likely to mood swings on once weekly injections. good luck either way.

NewVader is offline Associate Member
    there is no difference in once or twice a week, you wouldn't be getting many sides from 500mg/week of test anyways, so I'd totally go for once a week.There are other things in life than steroids and working out. That is why I like long ester compounds, once a week and you are done and you don't have to continuosly worry about taking your drugs...one shot/week and you're done.
    ...aw, there is however one small difference: twice a week=twice the amout left unused in the tip of the syringe...I bet that affects you more than the different frequency itself (j/k)

Thread Information