54yobb is offline New Member

54 year old needs advice

Hey, could use some advice, especially from older guys like me. Did some amateur competition 8 years ago. Did several cycles of Test, Anadrol , D-bol. Went from 5'9" 170lbs to 195 lbs. Pre-contest had to cut to 175/middleweight. (Took home trophies in Masters).
    Am planning on cycling again. I really would like to use Anadrol and D-bol again. Made great progress on D-bol (bench went from 275 for 1-2 reps) up to 6 reps for 315. I had some trouble with balding and prostate enlargement. Now I don't have too much hair left, so the hair part ain't so important. But, since I'm now an old fart, I'm a little worried about using Anadrol and D-bol again. Not too concerned about test. Would love to get back to 195. Thanks for the thoughts.

54yobb

54yobb is offline New Member

54 year old needs advice

Whoops. Meant to say I made great progress on Anadrol . Thanks again.

54yobb

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    honestly if i were you and i am not......i would go with test and either primobolan or anavar . just for the sake of being mild. maybe some deca ....but if i was 54 those would probably be the only things i would touch.

Decoder is offline Banned
    WHY arent you on HGH at your age and making real gains that are lean, and not loseable?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 54yobb
    Hey, could use some advice, especially from older guys like me. Did some amateur competition 8 years ago. Did several cycles of Test, Anadrol , D-bol. Went from 5'9" 170lbs to 195 lbs. Pre-contest had to cut to 175/middleweight. (Took home trophies in Masters).
    Am planning on cycling again. I really would like to use Anadrol and D-bol again. Made great progress on D-bol (bench went from 275 for 1-2 reps) up to 6 reps for 315. I had some trouble with balding and prostate enlargement. Now I don't have too much hair left, so the hair part ain't so important. But, since I'm now an old fart, I'm a little worried about using Anadrol and D-bol again. Not too concerned about test. Would love to get back to 195. Thanks for the thoughts.

54yobb
    They all take you to a very similar place.

You should research "exogenous Testosterone and aging men". I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised. The source (DHT, Nor, Test) or particular drugs are not nearly as important as the elevation.

Some of the biggest, hardest lifters in my gym are over 50. One of them left last Sunday on his Mexican shopping spree. He’s a monster, who’ll be back on Mon. the 4th with as he put it his “favorite active ingredients” namely Drol, Enth, Winny, EQ, and Deca .

It should be noted that he doesn’t use them simultaneously.

Having significant knowledge about what you’re doing is the key.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-02-2007 at 11:20 PM.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Find a good doctor first and have him monitor this cycle.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    yea hrt is ur ticket, u can tweak it from there.

TheOlympian is offline New Member
    Agreed, you could ge obtaining some great benefits from GH at your age.

ArkRoyal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 54yobb

54yobb
    I'm fifty one and I would not hesitate to use D-bol. I have never used anadrol so I can't comment. But a lot of people are suggesting HGH. Be very carefull with this. Get yourself a whole body MRI and have a competent doctor check you out for any signs of cancer. If you have a slow growing and undetected cancer HGH will be like putting gasoline on a fire. My favorite roids are test, tren , EQ, d-bol, NPP and deca . If you haven't tried a test and tren cycle do, you will love it. Just keep dosages at a sane level and it will work wonders for you.

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    I am 47 and glad to still be in the game. I plan on being ripped long into my 50s. I bench in the 375 range @ 190 body weight
    I try to be very careful of what I do. Excessive use is a young mans mistake.
    Anadrol and D-bol can be so hard on your liver. If you have not done a cycle for sometime, I would say to do 500mg test and see the huge difference that will make. Just be sure you tell your wife. She will figure it out anyway when you start wanting sex like your 18 LOL LOL
    If you pick up the cardio for your heart and "to get back to 195", the test will safely do more for you than it did 8 years ago
    Just my opinion

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NCBB
    I am 47 and glad to still be in the game. I plan on being ripped long into my 50s. I bench in the 375 range @ 190 body weight
    I try to be very careful of what I do. Excessive use is a young mans mistake.
    Anadrol and D-bol can be so hard on your liver. If you have not done a cycle for sometime, I would say to do 500mg test and see the huge difference that will make. Just be sure you tell your wife. She will figure it out anyway when you start wanting sex like your 18 LOL LOL
    If you pick up the cardio for your heart and "to get back to 195", the test will safely do more for you than it did 8 years ago
    Just my opinion
    + 1, great advice

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Blood work first bro! Know what your baseline is at your age! Then 8 Weeks of test/tren at 50/50/mgs/ed doses should do a body good! Then a proper PCT if you recover well then I would pursue an HRT Doc from there.

Good Luck and stay safe,

MJ

Thread Information