pr0digalsun is offline Associate Member

feeling hot on cycle

Hey I am on 1st cycle in 7 yrs, on wk 4 of 10 wks of:

500mg/wk cyp (split in two doses)
    400mg/wk EQ
    IGF-1 40ug ED

This week my skin started feeling hot like i have a mild sunburn, although i dont. Is that increased bloodflow to my skin? or increased temperature due to higher metabolism?

At one point i thought it was hypoglycemia from the IGF-1, but i dont think that is it, b/c eating doesnt affect the sensation one way or the other.

I am assuming it is good thing, but ive never noticed (or dont remember noticing) it before. it makes me keep the air in my house cranked down LOW

maybe i should add some DNP hehe

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Overfeeding seems to have an effect on thyroid hormones.1,4 You will experience that feeling of warmth or increased energy expenditure when we have a large meal. Plasma noradrenaline rises. Thermogenesis kicks in. The body accelerates conversion of T4 to T3, causing an increase in metabolism and a subsequent increase in body temperature, thus converting fuel into heat instead of storing it.

IGF-1, in a lot of ways is like Human Growth Hormone (HGH), or GH in short, is certainly an effective fat burner and anabolic agent, and is a protein secreted by the pituitary. Once secreted, it has the ability to influence various cells in the body to increase in number and size, as well as having the ability to enhance the movement of amino acids through cell membranes- thereby increasing the rate at which the cells can convert those molecules to usable proteins. It also causes cells to preferentially burn fat in lieu of carbohydrates.

Simply put you are feeling the body temp rise from the gear and IGF-1. Overfeeding and it's catabolic effects are boosting Thyroid levels T-3 raising your core. Many people on Thyroid Medications (Including Me) Notice a rise in Body Temp. Hope this helps

gym_again_okay is offline New Member
    intersting.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Overfeeding seems to have an effect on thyroid hormones.1,4 You will experience that feeling of warmth or increased energy expenditure when we have a large meal. Plasma noradrenaline rises. Thermogenesis kicks in. The body accelerates conversion of T4 to T3, causing an increase in metabolism and a subsequent increase in body temperature, thus converting fuel into heat instead of storing it.

IGF-1, in a lot of ways is like Human Growth Hormone (HGH), or GH in short, is certainly an effective fat burner and anabolic agent, and is a protein secreted by the pituitary. Once secreted, it has the ability to influence various cells in the body to increase in number and size, as well as having the ability to enhance the movement of amino acids through cell membranes- thereby increasing the rate at which the cells can convert those molecules to usable proteins. It also causes cells to preferentially burn fat in lieu of carbohydrates.

Simply put you are feeling the body temp rise from the gear and IGF-1. Overfeeding and it's catabolic effects are boosting Thyroid levels T-3 raising your core. Many people on Thyroid Medications (Including Me) Notice a rise in Body Temp. Hope this helps
    cool thanks for the post. are you suggesting that i eat less? Im only eating 2000 net calories a day with 200g of it being protein. using calorieking.com to track nutritional info of everything i put in my mouth

Bro 2,000 daily diet is real shabby Especially On Steroids. You dont need to eat less you need to eat more. I Highly recommend you post your diet in the diet section. Make sure you include your cyce, stats, current weight, height, and also list your Macros. Macros are (Protein, Fats, Carbs) Go crazy on details. Also list your workout Regimine.

I suggest you do this A.S.A.P so a member that is more knowledgable in the "diets: can help you further.

Looking at your cycle I also recommend you have Adex Or Letro on hand in case of gyno.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i allways get hot and clammy on cycle just put up with it,i do

Quote Originally Posted by Adam F
    Bro 2,000 daily diet is real shabby Especially On Steroids. You dont need to eat less you need to eat more. I Highly recommend you post your diet in the diet section. Make sure you include your cyce, stats, current weight, height, and also list your Macros. Macros are (Protein, Fats, Carbs) Go crazy on details. Also list your workout Regimine.

I suggest you do this A.S.A.P so a member that is more knowledgable in the "diets: can help you further.
    i thought they were too low. here is my post from last month about my diet:
    Trying to cut up, calories too low?
    i also just updated the post with more details

Need way more detail. Like I said you got to post out workout regimine, what you eat Everything. The more the better!

Thread Information