Extreme is offline Associate Member

adding on to current cycle need suggestions

I am currently 4 weeks into this cycle.

1-12 540mg deca
    1-13 700mg text cyp
    1-6 100mg prop eod

The cycle is going real well and I want to add something else for the last 6 weeks. I was going to extend the prop to week 13 as well and add either tren , masteron , or var the last 6-7 weeks. Would it be better to add masteron(dht) than another (19 nor) tren. I am thinking for the money either one of these would be better than var. I don't know i have only run tren once in a short cycle of tren prop. I have never run masteron or var but I have heard they are both great. My goal was to add something at the end of the cycle to harden up and lean out a little. All opinions welcome. Thanks

ACpower is offline Member
    I would throw var in nice little finisher to the cycle

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    You dont need more gear you need to diet

my diet has been very clean and I have already made some quality gains. I have run this cycle 5 or 6 times in my life just looking to add something extra to the end. Started the cycle at 190 after leaniing down from 200. Right now I am back to 200. My diet includes 350g of protein, 350-400g carbs and about 60g fat. These are from sources of lean red meat, chicken, tuna, egg whites, lean pork, brown rice, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, wheat pasta, beans, flax seed oil, peanut butter, and only one protein shake a day the rest is real food.

In my research on the board I have actually read that tren and deca work real well together any opinions on adding tren to the last 6 weeks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    pick a DHT of ur choice to compliment the nor group

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Masteron is a nice choice. It has good leaning properties and its anti-estro properties will be beneficial as well to further help with bloat and water retention.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i would go with mast rather than orals

i did alot of research and I am going to add masteron the last 7 weeks and extend the prop all the way through. thanks for everyones opinions.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Some proviron would work nice imo. Free up all that test your not converting. Shitty cycle also imo. High dosages with no synergy.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG all i had acess to at the time was test and deca . I was only going to use the prop to jump start. I agree that is alot of test if I run it all the way through. How would the provion help? How would you have done the cycle different? i have run the test deca in early cycles at 400mg deca and 500mg est per week I just don't seem to respond that well any more until i get to about 500mg deca and 700 mg test. What would you have changed?

also would you drop the prop to reduce the amount of test now that the long esters are kicking in

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    The whole idea of prop is to help kick start the cycle. IE: feel the effects of the test sooner. I would drop it.

yea it is the first time i kicked started with it and I loved it. I will definitely use to kick start again. I agree I think it is time to drop it. i guess if i was going to run prop throughout i would not have needed another test.

BG
    Well to start, proviron would be adding a dht with the least amount of toxicity. It will free up alot of that test your not converting, letting you run lower test dosages, putting less stress on liver/ kidneys and keep estrogen levels lower in the process. That high of test dosages arent needed, if your not responding look into tweaking your diet and training. Example, if your bulking, cut carbs for a week or so, allowing your body to reach a more natual anabolic state, then start bulking again. I would look into if your eating high enough GI carbs and supps. Getting all your aminos in before and after training, enough whole food protien before and after. You need to create sysnegy with in your body naturaly and with AS. Keep researching in dieting, check I**'s threads, he's on the money......your gains come from your diet, AS just compliments it.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

thanks for the comments BG. will take under advisement. Whose threads the board blocked it out.

BG
    I B D M F K R

Thread Information