lilripped is offline Associate Member

Tren/Prop and TBOL?

Was thinking about running the following cycle:

Weeks 1-8 100mg prop ED
    Weeks 1-8 75mg tren ED
    Weeks 1-8 60-70mg TBOL ED

My question is, is throwing the TBOL in with this cycle a waste? Considering it is fairly weak. Also do you think it is possible to get away with EOD injections for the prop and tren? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks bros.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Yes you can use EOD but Ed gives more stable blood level and there for less sides. As for the tbol I think it’s a good idea and you add a little more lean mass. Although 8 weeks it a bit long to run and oral, most guys will say 4 weeks I personally go for 6 weeks.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    Yes you can use EOD but Ed gives more stable blood level and there for less sides. As for the tbol I think it’s a good idea and you add a little more lean mass. Although 8 weeks it a bit long to run and oral, most guys will say 4 weeks I personally go for 6 weeks.

Ok this is the 2nd post today on tbol where you have no clue yet your answering. Noone would run tbol 4weeks ... it kicks in midway through the 3rd week. 8weeks is anpit average for tbol some do more. And im retty sure everyone knows the more frequent shots = more stable.

For the question, im sure youll get something from the tbol.... probably not a whole lot, if you where gonna do an oral i would say go for something a little stronger? are you gonna be bulking i assume

graeme87 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    Ok this is the 2nd post today on tbol where you have no clue yet your answering. Noone would run tbol 4weeks ... it kicks in midway through the 3rd week. 8weeks is anpit average for tbol some do more. And im retty sure everyone knows the more frequent shots = more stable.

For the question, im sure youll get something from the tbol.... probably not a whole lot, if you where gonna do an oral i would say go for something a little stronger? are you gonna be bulking i assume
    No, not everyone knows ED gives more stable levels there are some people on this site running cycle with very little knowledge at all of AAS. And he did ask if he could use EOD shots which I excplained to him yes he can but ED would be better. Is there anything incorrect there? I think not

As for the tbol, I did not recommend to him to use it for 4 weeks! Read more carefully.

You assume he is bulking? Perhaps he is but a prop and tren cycle is often used for cutting or lean bulking which is my guess since he was asking about tbol which will not give water bloat unlike a strong compound like you recommended.

And as I said most people only use orals for 4 weeks especially if they are stronger compounds as they are hard on the liver.

Thread Information