Thread: T/Bol Cycle

Jazon is offline Junior Member

T/Bol Cycle

Hey guys tomorrow i start my tbol cycle for 7 weeks ,got some nolva for pct and i also have some test boosters MyogenX , is it a good idea to add these test boosters for pct or for the duration during cycle?

THANX

graeme87 is offline Member
    you have a LOT more research do to. a tbol only cycle is a bad idea adn you dont seem to have any idea about PCT. i would advice you do more research before you start your cycle.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    you have a LOT more research do to. a tbol only cycle is a bad idea adn you dont seem to have any idea about PCT. i would advice you do more research before you start your cycle.

nothing wrong with tbol only, go look in the PCT section though... and have a look at torm.. Also kee test boosters till pct during cycle it wont do anything

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Tbol only is not that bad, and nolva is ok for pct.

Maybe he needs some research, but you can't figure that from the cycle he has planned.

As for test boosters, they have their use during pct. Forget it during cycle.

Jazon is offline Junior Member
    I am doing 60mg a day for 7weeks, pct 20mg a day for 3 weeks, whats so wrong about that Graeme87 dont get this wrong but maybe you need abit of more researching to do with cycles before giving advice out advice etc.

I know everything about my cycle just wasnt sure about the test booster part, someone gave me advice and told me that test boosters for pct was a plus so just seeking advice from people

so whats the conclusion guys any good test boosters for pct

THANX

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Tbol gives many user's bad stomach problems so be cautious, also test boosters are just gimmicks to attract newbies not worth even opening the lid especially that one.

Beener76 is offline New Member
    For me, I tried Myogenyx at recomd dose, didnt feel much different, I liked Vitrix from Nutrex better. Heard good things about both tho. I'd like to know how your cycle goes, mine arrives 2mrw, 8wks tho, starting next month. GDluck.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazon
    Hey guys tomorrow i start my tbol cycle for 7 weeks ,got some nolva for pct and i also have some test boosters MyogenX , is it a good idea to add these test boosters for pct or for the duration during cycle?

THANX
    if you are asking how suppressive Tbol will be, and if an OTC supplement will keep you from becoming atrophied??

then in my 1st hand experience yes MyogenX will do the trick..

but it really comes down to how suppressive the Tbol will be for you directly..

If this is your 1st time using it, you'll just have to wait and see..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Eat Too Much is offline Junior Member
    I'm using Tbol @ 40mg/day to stay hard and vascular during my cut.. Seems to be doing just that and the funny thing is that I'm hornier than ever.. I really don't feel supressed at all.. It's only been about a week and a half too. So far, I've noticed a bit more endurance while lifting and performing cardio..

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eat Too Much
    I'm using Tbol @ 40mg/day to stay hard and vascular during my cut.. Seems to be doing just that and the funny thing is that I'm hornier than ever.. I really don't feel supressed at all.. It's only been about a week and a half too. So far, I've noticed a bit more endurance while lifting and performing cardio..
    Tbol increases sex drive.

I have to disagree with marcus I have used Myogenx and I feel that it is a great product, it most certainly worked for me.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    Looks like you have the most research to do in this case. Then again, perhaps some actual experience would be better.....

A Tbol only cycle is a great idea, esp. for a newb. Of all the oral anabolics out there, it offers a great bang-for-the-buck without having to endure many of the major sides. A basic nolva pct is fine, IF you actually need any pct with tbol at all.

Thread Information