HUSTON is offline New Member

DANABOL dosage and routine.

I just recieved a shipment of Danabol 10mg and have started taking them, 2 a day. I have read several threads and am getting mixed signals.

I am 190lb 6'1". This is my first time messing with any AS.

I am taking Danabol, without any Test. I would like some help from somebody that has taken it. Do i take 20mg at one time, or 10 in the morning ant 10 in the evening? I read that you do heavy weight, few reps, and only work out each part of your body only once a week. Any pointers to make my investment a success would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    HUSTON

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    It is not wise to take dbol only - you will loose all of your gains - but if you are going to take them split up the dose throughout the day - but you have been warned!

DBOL ONLY

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HUSTON
    I just recieved a shipment of Danabol 10mg and have started taking them, 2 a day. I have read several threads and am getting mixed signals.

I am taking Danabol, without any Test. I would like some help from somebody that has taken it. Do i take 20mg at one time, or 10 in the morning ant 10 in the evening? I read that you do heavy weight, few reps, and only work out each part of your body only once a week. Any pointers to make my investment a success would be appreciated.

Thank you,
    HUSTON
    If your dead set on running the dbol only cycle, I'd take the full dose first thing in the morning so you'll have less of a chance of shutting down your natural test production. With that said if you don't have a VERY clean diet you will retain alot of water that will be lost when you discontinue your cycle. Don't confuse water retention with gains. How long do you plan on running the cycle and what does your pct look like?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member

Thank you,
    HUSTON
    How old are you?

Decoder is offline Banned
    you will lose every pound you gained.

HUSTON is offline New Member
    I am 23 years old, my BF is 13%. I have 100 pills i am going to take it until it runs out. I am not looking to get huge, I just want to get my arms to about 16-17 inches, currently 14 1/2. What type of diet do i need to have?

I know that I really need to take test with this, is there any form of it that is not injectable?
    Thank you for your comments.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    I am 23 years old, my BF is 13%. I have 100 pills i am going to take it until it runs out. I am not looking to get huge, I just want to get my arms to about 16-17 inches, currently 14 1/2. What type of diet do i need to have?

I know that I really need to take test with this, is there any form of it that is not injectable?
    oh wow... guys be nice

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member

buddy, you need to stop now and start doing some research b/c you are clueless about steroids and how to use them safely and properly. Steroids arent magic pills and you arent gonna put 3 inches on your arms in a couple months from 20mg of dbol daily. You need to learn how to eat and traing properly. If you cant gain naturally you wont gain much from steroids and what you do gain will be lost b/c you dont know how to eat!! Diet is everything not steroids!!! Steroids should only be used after you have been training for many years and have approached your natural limit. B/c you dont know what youre doing, you are putting yourself at risk for some sexual problems too. All steroids shut down or supress your natural testosterone production to one degree or other, which is why you should supplement with exogenous test, not doing that will give you low testosterone levels and you will start to have sexual problems, that is why you need to do a PCT (post cycle therapy ) when you stop to get your natural production working again. 20mg of dbol is a very low dose and you probably wont have this problem, but just be warned that is possible. Just stop and research what you put into your body.

Read this, you need to learn how to eat!

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    It is not wise to take dbol only - you will loose all of your gains - but if you are going to take them split up the dose throughout the day - but you have been warned!

DBOL ONLY
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoder
    you will lose every pound you gained.

This is nothing but dogma spread through the boards. Its rubbish.

Many user's vary. I know of some reports/logs where user's have kept every lb. Some half, some more, some less. Due to Dbol's ability to make the user hold water weight, you may lose that, yes. But by other actions area at work and gains can be made/attained post cycle. With an aggressive PCT and AI when "on". I dont see why someone would "lose every lb" if their diet/training was in check.

My first cycle:
    25mgs of Dbol for 6 weeks.

Gains: 28 lbs
    Kept: a little less than half

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Dbol 8 weeks. 24 pounds gain kept 16 pounds

Thread Information