Thread: newbie

master-splinter is offline New Member

hey guys...just wanted to say hi to everyone on the board.iv been reading the threads on this board for quite some time now and find the information here very helpful.decided to join up and post some threads myself..keep up the great work guys..im about to start my fifth cycle soon,just wanted to get some opinions
    wk 1-4...50mg anadrol ed
    wk 1-12..600mg deca ew
    wk 1-12..600mg test cyp ew
    wk 1-12..1000mg test en ew
    im 6'1 currently 200lbs,17%bf..hoping to bulk as much as i can before i start ripping up

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    have you run cyp and en together before? Not sure why you would do that but curious to hear your response

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR...

I'm sure you'll find the answers to your anabolic -related questions here.

Good luck,

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    600mg of test-c + a gram of test-e?

**..one of my mates at the gym allways does cyp and en together and he advised me to do it rather than choose between one or the other..its a good question,why?i havent really asked him actually,but i will do that right away and let you know.
    SHRPSKN..thanks mate
    JAYROD..do you think that is too much?

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by master-splinter
    To quote Wayne from Wayne's World: "ya!!"

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    wow, 1600mg test/wk?

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by master-splinter
    **..one of my mates at the gym allways does cyp and en together and he advised me to do it rather than choose between one or the other..its a good question,why?i havent really asked him actually,but i will do that right away and let you know.
    SHRPSKN..thanks mate
    yes i do. i don't understand the logic of purposely running both long estered tests instead of just one because they are almost identical compounds. i'm curious about your previous cycles. what were they and whats the highest you've run test in them?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    imo anything over 500mg of test/wk is a Waste... and can be a BAD IDEA in most cases since estrogen is the underlying factor of many unwanted sides.. i.e. moodyness, bloating, crankiness, sexual disorders, and lastly BOOBS!
    i love your cycle layout.. in reference to the CHOICE of compounds but the doses and run times are skewed..

u got deca and drol.. ur nor and dht respectively .. great combo... but heres how i would modify ur cycle

wk 1-6...50mg anadrol ed (***ending on week 4 and previous drol usage u might wanna up it to 100mg)
    wk 1-11..600mg deca ew up this to 800 if u want
    wk 1-12..200mg or 400mg personally 200 would be more ideal test cyp ew

my last cycle i was on 1000 mg of sus ew..gains were good but not as much as the cycle before that when i was on the same amount..the only logical thing i thought of was to up the dosage for this cycle,and thats the advice ive been given by some of my gym buddies..and they are pretty big guys,they do well over 2000mg of test ew,not to say they are right..but if you guys think that 1600mg of test a week is too much i guess im gonna have to change my cycle,coz you all seem to have good knoledge about the dosage..so JAYROD what do you think a good amount of test is for me?considering ive allready hit 1000mg ew twice?should i go a little higher,stay the same or lower it? TAIBOXA thanx for the modification,as soon as i figure out how much test im gonna hit exactly i think im gonna base it on your layout..by the way i asked my mate about the cyp and en mix and he told me the same thing as you guys basically,they are very similar but not exactly the same.he said its not a big difference if i mix the two or not,but just better to get the benifits of both...???maybe it doesnt make sense,but oh well,guess it wont hurt,ive got both anyway..lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol test is way over rated for GAINS and once u get more advanced ... tests only purposes becomes boner maintiance

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol test is way over rated for GAINS and once u get more advanced ... tests only purposes becomes boner maintiance
    Agreed.

Thread Information