Jays19 is offline New Member

Injection and Rogaine Inquiry

I have been on Deca for three weeks. My question is when you are injecting you are supposed to draw back, and if its clear you are ok to push it in, but if you draw back blood you should pull out and start over as you are in a vessel. Anyways, the last time when I drew back, I drew back clear but also drew back an air bubble. Is that normal?? Correct me if I'm wrong but pushing an air buuble into your body is not a good thing?? Please advise.

My second question is...I am predisposed to MPB. I had been taking dutasteride which is basically another form of Propecia. I stopped taking that cuz I its not a good thing mix with deca. But what about Rogaine?? Is that OK, and if so does it actually work.

Many Thanks!!!

Adam F is offline Associate Member
    Yes drawing back is called Aspirating.If you get blood in the barrel pull out get a new pin, and try again. You must have had air in the pin before injecting. Having air in the barrell while injecting will not kill you. It comes down to more of a sterile issue.

I have no idea about hair loss treatment.

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    you probably drew back "vacuum" it's just the abscence of air, not air and when you release the syringe it will go back automatically like before you drew. it's nothing to worry about

and rogaine is fine to use concurrently and yes it helps prevent hair loss. as far as regrowth? I wouldn't plan on it..

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryler
    and yes it helps prevent hair loss. as far as regrowth? I wouldn't plan on it..
    I think you mean the opposite man. Finasteride and Dutasteride help mostly in preventing hairloss by cuting down the conversion of test into DHT. Rogaine helps in regrowth of hair.

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    ^^^correct

Topical spiro can help too in reducing local DHT but it dose have some sides too like duta, i think dutas side effects are slightly worse tho imo

CD

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Topical spiro can help too in reducing local DHT but it dose have some sides too like duta, i think dutas side effects are slightly worse tho imo

CD

Really? Just slightly? I dont use any of those products so I have no idea but I would've thought that since Dutas effects DHT systematically versus Spiro, as you stated, topically I would've thought Dutas sides to be worse rather then slightly. What type of sides did you experience with those products?

Well for me personally duta slaughtered strength gains and ill never use it again, i dont think im that prone to MPB anyway...but it takes a toll on the libido as well...along with that it makes it difficult to maintain a "hard" appearance from killin off the DHT--and thats no good for bodybuilders....

topical spiro last i researched can cause gyno/gyno flareups and also affects SHBG...

CD

I'm prone to MPB and losing hair on front corners, rogaine did not grow any new hair for me in a year of using it but felt it helped "slow" hair-loss. as far as propecia goes i haven't used it extensively enough to know its effects. these are just my experiences thanks

Thread Information