Thread: Blood Work?

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Blood Work?

I have just started cycle I injected 2ml 500mg Deca in left deltoid after day my arm has gone red and its itchy red swollen and vry hot around the area on my delt and a little downmy bicep I also injected in my glute to se if was bad form but same result!

I injected 1ml of sus in right glute and no problem! So............

I am wodering is this normal? I haven't had this occur before the gear I got was in satchel form in 3ml sachet form so Im hoping its not fake! I have had blood test with my test leves etc

if after 2 shots of deca @500mg and 2 shots sus@300 mg how high should my test levels be after 2 wks??? so I know if gear is fake etc PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT

TheSentinal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sms
    I have just started cycle I injected 2ml 500mg Deca in left deltoid after day my arm has gone red and its itchy red swollen and vry hot around the area on my delt and a little downmy bicep I also injected in my glute to se if was bad form but same result!

I injected 1ml of sus in right glute and no problem! So............

I am wodering is this normal? I haven't had this occur before the gear I got was in satchel form in 3ml sachet form so Im hoping its not fake! I have had blood test with my test leves etc

if after 2 shots of deca @500mg and 2 shots sus@300 mg how high should my test levels be after 2 wks??? so I know if gear is fake etc PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE GREAT

What is your history with AAS? Have you done deca and test before?

Thread Information