Thread: Blood

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member

Question Blood

I aspirated and a few blood drops entered so i pulled out the needle and cleaned the area and re pinned aspirated no blood then injected - this is the first time ive seen this lol it gave me the sweats. I also bleed alot after the injection is this normal?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Your following correct injection protocol by proceding the way you did.

Nothing to worry about though bro, your good.

~GHO5T~

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the darkside........

I love this stuf!

Maxim1056 is offline Junior Member
    just hit myself up with my first shot this cycle, aspirated and had no blood but i did bleed when i pulled out, its normal happens sometimes can be due to the needle being dull upon entry or scar tissue or moving the needle around uring injection.

When I pinned then aspirated with blood inside I pulled out no blood came out of injection site but... once i inject the test blood pours out like mad. I dunno either?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    When i injected and aspirated then pulled out no blood came out of injection site but... once i inject the test blood pours out like mad. I dunno either?
    Try to slow down the pace of the injection a little more....also, after the injection is complete, wait several seconds or so before you withdraw the needle...sometimes this will help relieve any post injection seepage from the injection site.

Good luck,

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat1969
    I aspirated and a few blood drops entered so i pulled out the needle and cleaned the area and re pinned aspirated no blood then injected - this is the first time ive seen this lol it gave me the sweats. I also bleed alot after the injection is this normal?
    I agree with the fellas in that what you did was fine, but for posterity there is no need to completely pull out and reswab. Just relocate your needle, aspirate again and shoot. This way saves time, eliminates resantizing, and prevents needle re-entry (dulls with every piercing).

M.

Thread Information