Thread: Deca Dosage??

Jays19 is offline New Member

Deca Dosage??

I just started a Cycle of Deca , I am taking my third shot in a couple days. I have been taking 300 shots once a week, and the plan was start increasing my shots to 1.5 or 450 shots in week 6 or 7 for my 12 week cycle. But the feedback I have been getting is start upping my shots this week and eventually peak at 2 full shots and eventually taper down for what would be 10 week cycle.

any thoughts??

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Are u taking deca by itself only?

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    lots of things wrong here bro-

dont run deca by itself

dont pyramid your doses

deca generally needs to be ran for atleast 12weeks

stick around on the boards for awhile and read,read read

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    at this point stats don't matter. Running deca by itself is the big issue, and personally i am not a fan of tapering, creates too many unwanted and avoidable sides. Its a big no no around here to run Deca by itself, it shuts you down bro, hard. Kills your sex drive and could permantly kill it. read around the board for a while and learn some things. My buddy ran some fina by itself and that killed his sex drive for a while, even off cycle. He is lucky it wasnt permanent.

Yes, I am running Deca by itself. Well, I should state that I am taking Novedex and Trib, the idea being to keep my natural test levels high.

My sources who I feel are reputable have not indicated that running these with Deca is a problem. Should I add a Test Supplement?? Please advise.

Why is pyramiding a problem in your opinion??

My stats: 6'0. 180lbs.
    Last edited by Jays19; 06-04-2007 at 08:40 PM.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    glad you did your research before you starting injecting chemicals into your body..let us know when you dick stops working cause you have no testosterone in your body and I hope you learn what PCT is!! You want to keep your dose constant the whole time, it keeps blood levels more constant and thus reducing side effects. Deca shuts you down hard and fast. You need to run test with it otherwise you put yourself at risk for a myriad of problems, especially sexual problems

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    It will shut you down not a good idea at all. Did your sources tell you about PCT? I hope you aren't 19.

some reputlable dealers will tell you anything so you will buy there shit..prolly marked up like crazy(please dont list price not allowed)..seriously stick around these boardsfor a while do you home work.. you will be glad you did..there is a lot of helpful guys here were not bashing you (actually looking out for you)

K, well its a good thing I posted this inquiry. I'm only two weeks in. Your feedback is appreciated. I am 29 and till now had never heard of PCT??

So, what shoudl I do?? I would prefer to add something over the counter if possible.

Please advise.

over the coutner isnt going to cut it. And yes you need to find some testosterone (enanthate , sustanon , cypionate ,) best is probably enanthate IMO cus you can inject the deca and enanthate in 1 dosage, so every 3.5 days your injecting 250mg of test and 200mg deca. Pyramiding will cause unstable blood levels in which more side will appear(gyno, bloat, acne, etc.) Also PCT is Post Cycle Therapy and is what it says. It is to bring your natural testosterone levels back up to par by using chemicals that you don't find over the counter. Tamoxifen , Clomiphene, Arimadex, Toremafine, aromasin , you get the point. you need to plan this out and STOP listening to your sources. 90% of sources don't know shit, all they want to do is sell their stuff to you and get their money. And Your test levels will plumit to zero if using deca by itself. If im not mistaken most, if not all AAS are derived from Testosterone. They will shut you down.

post cycle therapy

most anabloics will shut the natural production of test down..these drugs will help get them back to normal levels faster which in turn will help you keep some hard earned muscle while you were on a cycle..again bro we can't spoon feed you info all night..if you have more ?'s(because you will )start entering them in the search section of this board it will answer most ?'s you can think of..good luck

u beat me to the punch lego..

Quote Originally Posted by bigwillystyle
    u beat me to the punch lego..

I try

OK, fair enough. I will add some testosterone (enanthate , sustanon , cypionate ,) with my deca . So, one more question. I am taking a shot a week, should I add the test immed. or towards the end of my cycle. and how much should I add.

Much appreciated.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Start Test Enan or Cyp @ 250mg/ew min. right now and run 2 weeks past your last shot of deca .

gehirin is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently on a test cyp/deca cycle nearing the end. I run it as follows:
    test cpy 250mg TWICE a week (total of 500mg per week)
    deca 200mg TWICE a week (total of 400mg per week)
    I put both in one syringe and inject TWICE a week
    Good muscle gain so far. Gonna run tamoxifen for PCT.

Yeah, start you test NOW. Why wait?

drak909 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwillystyle
    lots of things wrong here bro-

dont run deca by itself

dont pyramid your doses

deca generally needs to be ran for atleast 12weeks

stick around on the boards for awhile and read,read read
    agree

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gehirin
    I'm currently on a test cyp/deca cycle nearing the end. I run it as follows:
    test cpy 250mg TWICE a week (total of 500mg per week)
    deca 200mg TWICE a week (total of 400mg per week)
    I put both in one syringe and inject TWICE a week
    Good muscle gain so far. Gonna run tamoxifen for PCT.

Yeah, start you test NOW. Why wait?

Or stop your cycle now, Do a good PCT. then once you've researched and understand how all these compounds work and operate, give it another shot.

Even if it needs to be years to wait, better to play it smart and do it right for reasons of safety AND utilising your gear correctly

Thread Information