redrocket86 is offline Associate Member

deca with dutareside

I know that taken duta with test is the most possible way of stopping hairloss from steroids but what about deca with duta aswell as i was wanting to put deca in a cyle with test e. I know duta shouldnt be taken with deca but is it any worse than takin test with duta.

thanks

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    take it,theres no evidence what so ever that duta will negatively affect(in a bad way) nandrolone ,its complete B/S.just made up by yet another parrot.

Finasteride/duta is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, duta with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since duta will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    deca it is then!

feiticiera is offline Junior Member
    Im on a deca cycle now and was worried about the samething. I chose to attack it topically and not worry.

andros00919 is offline Banned
    You don't lose hair with DECA . You lose hair with HIGH ANDROGENIC steroids because convert to DHT (dehydrotesto.) DECA is the first option for people with hairloss history!! Like me.

You need propecia or dusta for, testos., dianabol , trenb., Masteron , etc.

Is useless with Anadrol .

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andros00919
    You don't lose hair with DECA . You lose hair with HIGH ANDROGENIC steroids because convert to DHT (dehydrotesto.) DECA is the first option for people with hairloss history!! Like me.

You need propecia or dusta for, testos., dianabol , trenb., Masteron , etc.

Is useless with Anadrol.
    Don't give bad advice.

Duta works with test and that's it.

It doesn't work for tren and masteron like you say. Nor does it work with any dht derivate.

Go read a bit before giving this kind of advice as someone may actually follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    Don't give bad advice.

Duta works with test and that's it.

It doesn't work for tren and masteron like you say. Nor does it work with any dht derivate.

Go read a bit before giving this kind of advice as someone may actually follow it.

You said it bro! Even though I have done ALOT of research for the past 2 years, unless I know 100% that I know what Im talking about, I dont offer any advice, I'll leave that for the pros!

Thread Information