ThizzKing is offline Associate Member

Pure Testosterone Gel

Hey bros, just got a quick question with something I have come across. A buddy of mine is getting prescribed something called Androgel which is a Testosterone gel. He gets it because he had a major surgery or some crap. He says he pays $200 per jar and it comes in a pump...

Was just wondering if this was worth getting off him and taking? Im interested in it but not really sure if its better than Test Cyp or Decca etc....

any help would be appreciated

Not 100% sure if its called Androgel , but I think thats what he said. I know for a fact that its just a Pure Testosterone gel...

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Androgel is FAR from pure testosterone ...

The gel only contains 1%

Here's a C & P from androgel's site:

The active ingredient in AndroGel is testosterone. It is the same type of testosterone that is produced in the body. Other ingredients include ethanol (alcohol), purified water, sodium hydroxide, carbomer 980, and isopropyl myristate. AndroGel should not be used by patients who are hypersensitive to any of its ingredients, including testosterone that is made from soy.

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    its also not that great and effective as test cyp or decca, btw if you do consider the gel then get ready to be all sticky. You will need lots for your body to react to the gel. And its very sticky and slimy. i'd rather just jab myself with test

Hmm, the thing is i dont think its actually called androgel . From what I remember he just told me that it was pure testosterone ...but if liquid test is better than Id rather stick with that.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzKing
    Hmm, the thing is i dont think its actually called androgel. From what I remember he just told me that it was pure testosterone...but if liquid test is better than Id rather stick with that.
    The closest you are going to get to "pure" testosterone is testosterone base and with it in a topical method of delivery you are going to need the transport. When administered, you are only going to be able to attain a certain percentage of absorption, and not a very high percentage either, from what I gather.

IMO, you're better off going with some gear and just sticking yourself...my .02 anyway.

Good luck,

Thanks for the advice, Ill save my money since it cost $200 for this stuff and I can get liquid test for waaayy cheaper. Haha

yeah I know what ur talking about, its not very practical to use. I work in a pharmacy and its mostly used for old men so their wives can turn them on again. Its really expensive, u have to apply it everyday, i wouldn't recommend it stick with the good stuff in vials, amps, and tabs.

Thread Information