TOOBAD is offline Associate Member

Question First Quad Injection

After my bad experience last week shooting 250mg./ml of test e (satchets) in to my shoulder, I decided to do them in my quad. I just finished up and the pain is already there.

I split the dose up and did 1/2 cc in right quad and 1/2 cc in left quad. My right quad is the one hurting, the needle went in slow and when I pulled out I had a string of blood come out with it??? (wtf) So I did my left quad, it went in like butter and I am not having any pain at all. So is the pain in my right quad a good indication of what it is going to feel like for the next few days?

I have heard stories where some people could not walk? What really sucks is that tomorrow is my shoulder/leg day. If the pain is still there, should I try to workout or will that make things worse?

T Bone06 is offline New Member
    Anytime you see blood you've hit a blood vessel. Basically it's a bad injection and you'll be sore for a few days. Always asparate (pull back on plunger a few times after injecting to see if any blood enters) first before injecting. It's a pretty common thing and happens from time to time.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    blood after injection happens to me a lot in quads,just aspirater and if ya see blood after injecting you just knicked a vein on your way in no big deal!as long as you aspirate you're fine bro!...repped

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T Bone06
    Anytime you see blood you've hit a blood vessel. Basically it's a bad injection and you'll be sore for a few days. Always asparate (pull back on plunger a few times after injecting to see if any blood enters) first before injecting. It's a pretty common thing and happens from time to time.
    So do you think that I will be sore from the fact that it is from a satchet PLUS I hit a blood vessel???

Also, I did pull back on the syringe and didn't see any blood, I thought I might have created a vacuum causing blood to come out...is that a possibility?

SilverBack_69 is offline Junior Member
    I am running Prop and NPP from 5ml sachets and they gave me the worst pain I have ever had. My glute was so sore I couldn't sit down and had to take a few days off work. I cut it at a ratio of 1 to 1 with sterile oil and now the pain is bearable. If your injections continue to hurt I would suggest you try this. The reason sachets are so painful is because they put in extra BA to make sure the gear is and stays sterile. As for the blood after your injection that is normal, sometimes I have none, but most of the time I have some blood come out after.
    If you can work out then I would, it will increase the circulation to the muscle and help you absorb the gear.

Thread Information