castertroy is offline Associate Member

hcg throughout or last 3 weeks ?

im running 100 prop, 50 tren a ed
    im going for 8-10 weeks
    was wondering, sould i do 500 ius of hcg twice a week ALL cycle. or eod for the last 3 weeks?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd never run HCG during a cycle except the last 2-3 weeks if it is a short-estered cycle. Otherwise I'd run it the 2-3 weeks following the last injection of a long-estered cycle.

If there is ever a reason to run HCG mid-cycle, IMO, it would be to thwart testicular atrophy...otherwise I would just save it for pre-PCT...remember, HCG is one of them things that "too much of a good thing can be a bad thing".

Good luck,

yahya1966 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I'd never run HCG during a cycle except the last 2-3 weeks if it is a short-estered cycle. Otherwise I'd run it the 2-3 weeks following the last injection of a long-estered cycle.

If there is ever a reason to run HCG mid-cycle, IMO, it would be to thwart testicular atrophy...otherwise I would just save it for pre-PCT...remember, HCG is one of them things that "too much of a good thing can be a bad thing".

Good luck,
    agreed, you don't want leydig cell desensitization.

Billytk03z is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn

Good luck,
    I started using a doc (hormone clinic) out of florida and he put me on test enth (2 x shots wk), hcg (2 x shots wk), and anavar @50mg ed..... this program that I am is to be run indefinately with no breaks......

ps.... I will be starting that program as soon as i finish my current cycle which is test prop @ 100mg ed, anavar @ 60mg ed, adex .5 mg ed..

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ For the sake of indefinite HRT, a therapeutic dose of HCG could be properly used...I assume this is under the supervision of an endocrinologist.

As for the average "Joe" cycler, again, the only thing I believe HCG administration is appropriate for "mid-cycle" is to thwart testicular atrophy.

JMHO,

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    ps.... I will be starting that program as soon as i finish my current cycle which is test prop @ 100mg ed, anavar @ 60mg ed, adex .5 mg ed..
    How is this cycle going? i like the idea of Prop+Var. I was thinking to do it for a short cycle.

Thread Information