halifax is offline Junior Member

Prone to acne what cycle would you suggest?

Hey guys,

I am very prone to acne on my back as soon as I take any test at all. No matter what, after 6 weeks into a cycle my back is oily and full of big red "hurting type" of acne... and then it takes 8-10 weeks untill it clears again leaving a lot of scaring (spots) on my back... and that takes months to clear somewhat...

I have tried Enanthate : 700mg/w then cut it too 500mg/w, then down to 300mg/w...

After this I tried Propionate thinking that being a "short test" I can cut it as soon as I see the side effects... So tried 500mg/w and then 350mg/w but same results.

So I am now thinking skipping test totally and just go with winny, deca , or primo cycle, or a combined something of these...

So my question: ANY SUGGESTION ON WHAT TO DO???

Thanks guys,
    t

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Imo Primo/Winny combo would be good, they are much more anabolic than androgenic , which means less acne for someone who are prone...You could add in some proviron for libido purposes,( if it becomes an issue.)

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    Great answer Vitor, that's the cycle my bro was on for the very same reason.

I know back in the day a few bros used Accutane to battle the acne as well. Not sure if this is still common procedure or not.

Good luck bro!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I'd run some Accutane but get regular BW done. Perhaps every 5-6 weeks. Or more frequent if your also using 17aa's. I'd also use a low dose. Say 10mg/Ed or 20mg every 1-2 days.

Be sure to use an AI when "on". If your using androgens that cause estrogen to increase at all.

Thread Information