abrick is offline Associate Member

Dose taking ? prop/eq

Plan on running prop ed at 100mgs and eq 600mgs week. Now should I shoot the eq every day with the prop? or would it be fine to just split it and take the eq twice a week and the prop ed?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Why use EQ with prop?

What's your reasoning behind using those 2 together?/

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Why use EQ with prop?

What's your reasoning behind using those 2 together?/
    Well thats currently what I have right now...I have never tried eq before and I got a bunch of it. I'm on gh at 4 iu ed currently and slin pwo. I just wanted to do some test and eq for a little more vascularity. I was gonna throw winny in at week 7. Run the eq for 12 weeks and the prop for 14.

i have deca as well....but after reading and talking to some other members, I concluded that eq would be the better choice of the 2

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    test and deca or test and eq r both good cycles imo u will get more bulk gains from test and deca but if bloat is an issue stick with eq,u can do eq 2x wk seems like u dont mind all the injections,good luck with it mate

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    test and deca or test and eq r both good cycles imo u will get more bulk gains from test and deca but if bloat is an issue stick with eq,u can do eq 2x wk seems like u dont mind all the injections,good luck with it mate
    no i dont mind the injections at all.....i just didnt know if it would be more beneficial to spread the 600mgs of eq ew throughout the daily injections of prop.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    as its a long ester i would hazard a guess and say it would make little or no diff as its going to take 4 weeks min for levels to build up to a point where there is actually 600mg/pw in ur blood,in fact if anything it would prolly take slightly longer if u broke it up into daily doses

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abrick
    Plan on running prop ed at 100mgs and eq 600mgs week. Now should I shoot the eq every day with the prop? or would it be fine to just split it and take the eq twice a week and the prop ed?

Yes, this is the most common way to run these two together. Also, I think running these two compounds together is a great idea. Assuming you're either cutting or going for LBM, the short-estered test p coupled with the vascularity (as long as your bf% is around 13% or lower) you can get from Eq-U is a great combo. I did this cycle, plus t-bol, about a year ago with great results. The only tricky thing with this combo is you need to run the Eq a MINIMUM of 12 weeks and the test needs to be ran 3 weeks longer than the Eq. Eq isn't very suppressive so I just ran it for 3 weeks before starting the test. Hope this helps.

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    A word of advise that I wish I would of thought of when I was on eq and prop, don't know what your stats are but 600mg a week just wasn't quite enough if I were to take it again I would bump it to 800mg. I noticed solid gains but nothing great and I feel as though the extra 200mg would have made the difference, 600 is the minimum to take as mg for mg it is just simply weak IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    A word of advise that I wish I would of thought of when I was on eq and prop, don't know what your stats are but 600mg a week just wasn't quite enough if I were to take it again I would bump it to 800mg. I noticed solid gains but nothing great and I feel as though the extra 200mg would have made the difference, 600 is the minimum to take as mg for mg it is just simply weak IMO.
    i appreciate the advice....i have never used it before and from all the articles ive read, they state that anything over 600mgs doesnt make that much of a difference. I guess i could bump it up to 7 or 800...we'll see how it goes..

[QUOTE=fanatic] Eq isn't very suppressive so I just ran it for 3 weeks before starting the test. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE=fanatic]

How did that work out for you? starting the eq a few weeks before the prop...makes sense. I'm gonna throw winni in at week 7 and run that till the end as well. Thanks bro!

fanatic is offline Member
    [QUOTE=abrick]
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Eq isn't very suppressive so I just ran it for 3 weeks before starting the test. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE=fanatic]

How did that work out for you? starting the eq a few weeks before the prop...makes sense. I'm gonna throw winni in at week 7 and run that till the end as well. Thanks bro!

It was probably the best over-all cycle I've ever done. I have to make it clear that, as with ANY AAS cycle, the results were predicated by my diet. The combo was great but so was my diet. Good luck man.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Prop and EQ EoD imo
    run prop 3 weeks past EQ
    but i hate EQ and make sure u frontload w/ EQ for sure

Thread Information