Is it the end of UGLs?

Lets have some opinions here guys. We all know about whats going on in China and how things are going to get scarce, but is it truly the end for good? A friend of mine who claims he is an expert on these matters tells me that even Omnadrens, Sus, and all Human Grade European gear is going to come to a halt because of the China thing. I told him China isnt the only country in the world that makes powders but he insists that everything is going to come to a stop. What do you guys think? Should we all ignore our bills and stock up on as much UGL stuff as we can get while its still available? Even in worst case scenario, dont you think HG amps, tabs and sachets will still be available?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what do we think???

as long as people are willing to pay.. there will be people selling the product..

it might be more expensize.. but hey.. slin is cheap...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    I agree with the above. As long as there is demand there will be supply. Prices may inflate(some already have), but as far as no more UGL's, definitely not...

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Look at it more closer to home. There was a Ephedrine ban and more strict rules on purchasing otc but hay I still get Meth OD's in my ER all week long. Where theres a will theres a way and they will find the way.
    Buff

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Simple answer - No.

~GHO5T~

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    ^^^correct, im sure its over for some labs at risk and many other factors, but there will always be ways..

CD

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    waste of a thread

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by james21
    waste of a thread
    ^ Waste of a post!

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    ^ Waste of a post!
    ^waste of a reply.

Markosterone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    ^waste of a reply.

waste of a quote

your and mine

MrNice is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HardcoreMuscleJunkie
    Lets have some opinions here guys. We all know about whats going on in China and how things are going to get scarce, but is it truly the end for good? A friend of mine who claims he is an expert on these matters tells me that even Omnadrens, Sus, and all Human Grade European gear is going to come to a halt because of the China thing. I told him China isnt the only country in the world that makes powders but he insists that everything is going to come to a stop. What do you guys think? Should we all ignore our bills and stock up on as much UGL stuff as we can get while its still available? Even in worst case scenario, dont you think HG amps, tabs and sachets will still be available?
    Tell your friend he's an idiot. There are suppliers all over the world, there are legitimate pharm/research companies in the USA itself who supply winstrol , methyltren, testosterone etc to anyone licensed to do research with them. China is not by any means the only source of powders, though def the cheapest so far.

eg I saw Winstrol from the legitimate research supply company in the USA for $54 a GRAM!!! Which prices it way out of anyone who wants to use it for bodybuilding purposes, strictly for research.

Besides, China is still shipping powders, just not shipping powders from unauthorized people, now they need a license to export powders, so any legit companies that relied on them will continue to operate, its just homebrewers and UGLs that will have trouble.

If China was the only supplier of powders then everyone on HRT would have to come off, since there would no longer be any test for them. Its a silly idea

Thread Information