Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Property of Steroid.com

Thread: estrogen rebound from masteron?

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member

estrogen rebound from masteron?

I may be misunderstanding the mechanics of the compound, but can running masteron cause an estrogen rebound like a letro or aromasin ?
    I ask his because when running it u usually don't need to run an ai or ae. does it supress the aromatase enzyme or just block it?
    thans guys

doolo is offline Associate Member
    Straight from "Anabolics 2006 by Willian Llewellyn"

"Masteron is an injectable preparation containing the steroid drostanolone proprionate. Drostanolone is a derivitive of dihydrotestosterone most specifically 2alpha-methyldihydrotestosterone. As a result the structure of this steroid is that of a moderate anabolic /potent androgen which does not aromatize to estrogen. Water retention and gynecomastia are therefore not a concern with this compound; as ofcourse here estorgen is usually the culprit. Masteron may infact exhibit anti-estrogenic activity in the body. Competing with other subsrates for binding to aromatase. This would reduce the conversion rate of other steroids , Masteron acting in the same manner as the oral steroid Proviron ."

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    no it would not cause rebound. Drugs that cause rebound actually slow/stop estrogen production. Masteron does not, it simply competes as stated above.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    that's what I thought but I wasn't positive. thanks guys. running mast with tren wouldn't necessarily help because gyno related to tren is progestin based correct? I feel like I know the answer to his also, I just wanna make sure I'm understanding right.

Quote Originally Posted by caban
    I may be misunderstanding the mechanics of the compound, but can running masteron cause an estrogen rebound like a letro or aromasin ?
    I ask his because when running it u usually don't need to run an ai or ae. does it supress the aromatase enzyme or just block it?
    thans guys
    No. Aromasin doesn't cause the rebound, by the way...neither does Masteron. Here's more info on it:

Masteron as anti-e?
    jamchrs likes this.

Thread Information