tbjake34 is offline Senior Member

Trouble getting gear....

Okay so I am 20, I am still living with my mom right now becasue I am going to a local college.. I have had a hard time ordering gear and getting it delievred there... I have ordered 2 times and have gotten lucky enough to get it when my mom wasent there..I dont want my mom to open it when it comes! What are my other options here?

spidernbutterfly is offline Associate Member
    have it delivered to afriends house?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    wait until you have your own place cause your still TOO YOUNG to be using steroids !!!!!!!!!

deadlifts is offline Banned
    dam talk about disrespectful. your having a controlled substance sent to your mom's house?? if your gonna take a risk, no matter how small, don't put other people at risk to. especially your parents. just get a p.o. box

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont need steroids at 20 years old!! Thats not cool having a controlled substance delivered to your parents house either, very disrespectful

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I agree with longhorn. Disrespecting your rents is one of the worse things you could do IMO. If you are serious about using gear workout hard for a year or two then reconsider it.

drewvox is offline Junior Member
    tbjake, read this before you make any decisions. As everyone has mentioned, you are too young. Your body already produces a good amount of testosterone at your age.

Whats the right age to take steroids (GOOD READ)

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Although this delivery method needs some serious work, some of you are waisting your time preaching to a 20 year old that he is too young to juice. You got 16 and 17 year olds running around highschools juicing like some of you wouldnt believe for football and other sports.
    You can bet your bottom dollar that his mind had already been made and if im not mistaken this isnt his first cycle. I do believe tbjake plays football as well. Lets atleast appreciate the fact that he is a young juicer who looks for advice at a place like this and not one of these teens younger than him who get most of their advice from other kids or some local dealer.... and dont even bother to research.

So at this point, its much easier to just to help him with his shipping situation IMO.

Tbjake, some advice from a once young juicer like yourself... Dont even bother putting your age in these threads as you will end up hearing about how "YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!", more than you will hear about your actual question. Ill use what has happened here as my example... hope u figure ur shipping situation out bro
    Last edited by Fjock; 06-12-2007 at 02:32 PM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    po box at your local usps. cause you dont want your mom seeing a customs letter or opening your package.

deadlifts is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjock
    Although this delivery method needs some serious work, some of you are waisting your time preaching to a 20 year old that he is too young to juice. You got 16 and 17 year olds running around highschools juicing like some of you wouldnt believe for football and other sports.
    You can bet your bottom dollar that his mind had already been made and if im not mistaken this isnt his first cycle. I do believe tbjake plays football as well. Lets atleast appreciate the fact that he is a young juicer who looks for advice at a place like this and not one of these teens younger than him who get most of their advice from other kids or some local dealer.... and dont even bother to research.

So at this point, its much easier to just to help him with his shipping situation IMO.

Tbjake, some advice from a once young juicer like yourself... Dont even bother putting your age in these threads as you will end up hearing about how "YOU ARE TOO YOUNG!", more than you will hear about your actual question. Ill use what has happened here as my example... hope u figure ur shipping situation out bro
    i'm not tryin to change the guy's mind but dam don't have a controlled substance sent to your mom's house.

Fjock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deadlifts
    i'm not tryin to change the guy's mind but dam don't have a controlled substance sent to your mom's house.
    Yea i agree that part needs to be changed. Thats what i was refferin to in my first sentence

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    stupid.

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    Go with the P.O. box or have it sent to your friends house.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Stupid!

I only repeated what Tai said so i cannot be blamed.
    ***No source checks!!!***

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Get a PM or PO Box.
    Buff

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    send it to my house.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    wait until you have your own place cause your still TOO YOUNG to be using steroids !!!!!!!!!
    I second this

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Wow there is more posts about me being to young than the actual question... I have ran two cycles before... I know it was dumb but that is the past.. I did it for football trying to get a schlorship, which I did! But anyway.. I will get a P.O. box or something.. Thats the last time I say my age in a posts...

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34
    Wow there is more posts about me being to young than the actual question... I have ran two cycles before... I know it was dumb but that is the past.. I did it for football trying to get a schlorship, which I did! But anyway.. I will get a P.O. box or something.. Thats the last time I say my age in a posts...
    You did it for a scholarship.

OK let me sum this up.

You are going to a local college in Wisconsin. Well, I cannot think of a SINGLE college in Wisconsin that I would potentially throw my whole endocrine system away for. harvard, yale, notre dame. . .maybe.

You just don't realize that your testosterone , GH and body it at its peak. All you have to do is work hard and eat right and muscles will pop out everywhere.

And even having a controlled substance in your parents house is so NOT cool. Let alone having it delivered there. Can you even fathom the disrespect of having local authorities or federal agents tearing through every square inch of your parents house?

having ran two cycles dumb? But thats the past? DUDE, you are still not ready to run gear. Phisiologically your body doesn't need it. It can destroy your current hormone production and. . .well do what you want. Its your body and its your life. But remember, once you fry your endocrine system, stunt your development and other things, its for life.

You are obviously way smarter than we are.

highrise is offline Junior Member
    I recommend, and have used, a private PO box, like mail boxes etc. They sign for stuff that needs to be signed for, just like a private residence. I was always paranoid when I had to go to the Federal Government post office to get my stuff.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34

Seems to me like its the present.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    .zsdg
    Last edited by chuckt12345; 06-13-2007 at 06:54 AM.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    20 years old isn't that bad at all. you're gonna live. younger than that you might have some problems with stunted growth, etc.

some crazy f-cker i know bought a sus, winny, deca cycle for his 16 year old. he's not right in the head ..

Thread Information