NewVader is offline Associate Member

PCT:does clomid decrease arimidex effectiveness?

I just begun my cycle but I am already putting together my pct:

in the past I have always used clomid only, and occasianally hcg , and I must say that I think I could have done a bit better.
    Now I have 40 clomids and plenty of arimidex .
    I know tamoxifen decreases the plasma level of anastrozole therefore requiring a different ai like aromasin , my question is, since I am not using nolva (it gives me blurried vision so it is out of the question), can I safely run a-dex with clomid without decreasing its effectiveness?

day 1-10
    a-dex 0.5 mg ed, clomid 100mg ed,
    day 11-20
    a-dex 0.5mg ed,clomid 50mg ed
    day21-40 (or longer if needed)
    a-dex 0.5mg ed

how does it look?

bump

geez, is this board good only for posts like "can I gain more out of tren A or tren E" or "which test should I use"...
    It is sad that when there is a serious question not involing poundage machismo no one bothers answering....
    c'mon,there's gotta be some educated folks here...

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    Yes you can run a-dex and clomid together for PCT. Clomid will be effective helping your natty test levels bounce back and the a-dex will fight the increase in estrogen. If you have HCG on hand then run that during cycle 250 - 500 iu"s eod w/ a-dex (if you have enough) then run a-dex and clomid for PCT. In the future have your PCT in hand before starting hitting your gear.

Quote Originally Posted by deeznutts
    Yes you can run a-dex and clomid together for PCT. Clomid will be effective helping your natty test levels bounce back and the a-dex will fight the increase in estrogen. If you have HCG on hand then run that during cycle 250 - 500 iu"s eod w/ a-dex (if you have enough) then run a-dex and clomid for PCT. In the future have your PCT in hand before starting hitting your gear.
    thanks for the adivce but maybe you didn't read my post completely:
    As I stated I already have my pct on hand, this is my 8th cycle and I know I could run hcg , but I won't as I dont have it. I know what clomid and arimidex will do to promote my natural test production.My question specifically asks about a possible interaction between clomid and arimidex, of the same type of the arimidex-nolvadex interaction...but I guess no one knows...but thanks for replying at least.

Thread Information