Thread: Getting Veiny?

reddragon4954 is offline Member

Getting Veiny?

You know how pros have veins comin out all over the place, across the chest , bicpes, shoulder ext.. Well is that simply do to low bf% or is that genetic?
    Like if I get a low enough bf% will I have veins poppin out of my chest and shoulder and stuff?

they are prepped for the photo shoot, some steroids like Tren will increase vascularity. There are also topical products meant to draw up ur veins towards the skins surface. They also probably do alota light reps to get that pump instead of a few heavy ones. I've gotten great vascularity from taking SuperPump 250 before my workouts also the 40mg of Dbol a day does help out alot. But thats about as much advice as i can offer on that subject. U just pretty much have to shed ur bodyfat and subcutaneous water to get that "dry onion" look.

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Winny, Masteron , T4 and T3 are good for that tight vascularity look. It's definitely to do with low body fat %.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    That sort of look can be obtained, however it can only be held for a certain amount of time.

Low BF has a major role in how vascular one looks, also low water retention plays an important role as well.

~GHO5T~

Alpha_Romeo is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget heat.

Thread Information