Second2None is offline Banned

3rd Day of clen !!!!!!!! any advise

I just started clen on monday i am going to run it for 6 weeks straight
    i started like this
    day 1 40mcg
    day 2 80mcg
    day 3 100mcg
    My diet is good i weight 170 and have a little bit of fat around waist
    looking to get rock chizeled abs i am going to start running masteron ,tren ,prop in a week
    i want to know on how i should run clen?
    thanks

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    read perfectbeast2000's clen faq, it will answer all ur questions

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    read beasts faq, and what is your cycle history? thats a pretty tough cycle if your not an experienced user...

Quote Originally Posted by lightwaytbaby
    read beasts faq, and what is your cycle history? thats a pretty tough cycle if your not an experienced user...
    where is that thread????????/

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    search for clen ...

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    LOL Heres some advice - do your research before your cycle not 3 days in!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

LOL!!!it never fails to supprise me what these guys will do.ok where to find that faq, loook up perfectbeast2001 whenu get to him ull see a clen faq in his signature, click on it! and seriously do a little research on EXTREMELY powerful substances such as clen BEFORE you start them, PLEASE!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

I agree. Why are you three days into running Clen and then planning to start an AAS cycle? It makes no sense, one or the other buddy and at this rate i would say no go on the AAS for now.
    Last edited by Panzerfaust; 06-13-2007 at 12:20 PM.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Ive done research for the past 3 months and this is my 3rd cycle just thought i would get some more advise
    Why u guys throwin weight ive printed it out like 20 pages worth and went over it 100 times just it says dont go over 120mcg but then another thread says dont go over 200mcg, obvisly im getting responces from people that havent used it. dont need your 2 sence if you dont know
    Last edited by Second2None; 06-13-2007 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    Ive done research for the past 3 months and this is my 3rd cycle just thought i would get some more advise
    more like english dumbass
    Relax, I was only playing, but since you called me a dumbass...

1) You have researched for 3 months and yet still do not know how to run clen ?

and

2) Despite this lack of knowledge you have started taking it anyway?

Relax, I was only playing, but since you called me a dumbass...

1) You have researched for 3 months and yet still do not know how to run clen ?

and

2) Despite this lack of knowledge you have started taking it anyway?
    sorry bro, im kinda of pissed because every one is jumpin back and forth on the facts ive seen so many threads that say this then that
    bottom line being i have started my plan is to run day1 40mcg day2 80 mcg day3 100mcg a day stay at that so on. whats your personal view on that
    Last edited by Second2None; 06-13-2007 at 01:57 PM.

sorry bro, im kinda of pissed because every one is jumpin back and forth on the facts ive seen so many threads that say this then that
    bottom line being i have started my plan is to run day1 40mcg day2 80 mcg day3 100mcg a day stay at that so on. whats your personal view on that
    I have gone as high as 200mcg before and did not really see any more benefit than running 120mcg, it varies from person to person though - see what you're comfortable with.

If you're running it for 6 weeks then I assume you are using benedryl too, and most people would recommend taurine and potassium throughout - you really should read perfectbeast's FAQ if you have not already, he breaks it down pretty good in there.

I have that thread it is one of my print out pages. good facts i was planning on running it like that but bumped it to 100mcg by 3rd day because it says the first 2 weeks is the best time

I have gone as high as 200mcg before and did not really see any more benefit than running 120mcg, it varies from person to person though - see what you're comfortable with.

If you're running it for 6 weeks then I assume you are using benedryl too, and most people would recommend taurine and potassium throughout - you really should read perfectbeast's FAQ if you have not already, he breaks it down pretty good in there.
    im at 100mcg at feel fine i just got the taurine and benedryl gonna go get the potassium, thanks for the advise bro, sorry bout the comment iwas out of line.
    thanks bro

Stock is offline Member
    I ramped up a lot slower. Mine looked like this...

Day
    1 40mcg
    2 40mcg
    3 60mcg
    4 60mcg
    5 80mcg
    6 80mcg
    7 100 mcg
    8 100 mch
    9-21 120 mcg

I used Benedryl(sp?) the third week, and it did not seem to help me keep my temp up

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If you are starting a cycle in 3 days, taper the Clen back down and get some T3 instead. You'll be more pleased with the results, and it'll facilitate the cycle rather than possibly hampering it. Then later, insert the Clen as part of PCT.

M.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I understand you are getting conflicting advice, it happens. But you need to realise who the person is giving the advice. There are Vets and Mods on here that have been given that status because they have shown/proven that they are compitent in relaying advice to our members.

That does not mean every vet or mod will be an expert in every single aspect but i bet they can pass you question onto another vet or mod who is better suited to give you advice. And this does not mean Joe Schmoe with 3 posts doesn't know shit, just saying it is not that hard to see who the knowledgable folks are around here.

Not to mention the search button is your best friend.

Magic32 has some good advice for you IMO. Start looking up T3 and various ways of using it.
    ***No source checks!!!***

thanks

cycleme is offline Junior Member
    you have done 3 cycles and your only 170? not trying to be a clown but I dont think you should be using any AAS at 170? unless your 5 foot 1 or something then that weight would be ok. But 170 with 3 cycles under your belt, you sure your diet is in check? Once again not trying to be an idiot but very curious...

dont take any flames seriously, its part of the game, just laugh along and admit when uve been owned,u'll get alot more respect. we are all here to learn, right?

another thing, if u would have asked specificaly what u were looking for, you asked"any suggs on how to run clen ?"when in eality u had done some homework and u really wanted to know should i go above 100mg or stay at that dose.if u would have asked that u wouldnt hve been flamed.kinda like "hey guys ive got 3 vials of deca and 4 vials of test, any idea how i should run that?" u r gonna get flamed to hell!!!but show us u've done some research and lay out a proposed cycle and we'll help u all we can.when u've been on here a little longer and u see all the dumbass posts that get put up then u'll see where our frustration comes from. u r in the right place and we are ALL learning everyday, peace!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I just started clen on monday i am going to run it for 6 weeks straight
    i started like this
    day 1 40mcg
    day 2 80mcg
    day 3 100mcg
    My diet is good i weight 170 and have a little bit of fat around waist
    looking to get rock chizeled abs i am going to start running masteron ,tren ,prop in a week
    i want to know on how i should run clen?
    thanks
    read

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Quote Originally Posted by cycleme
    you have done 3 cycles and your only 170? not trying to be a clown but I dont think you should be using any AAS at 170? unless your 5 foot 1 or something then that weight would be ok. But 170 with 3 cycles under your belt, you sure your diet is in check? Once again not trying to be an idiot but very curious...
    i just had my 2nd kid in 2002 and i got diployied to iraq in 2005 so i stooped lifting for a while at that time i was 198 strong, but eat alot of shit food and didnt work out at all so i got that little fat around my waist so i sherreded down to 170 but i stiil got that little bit around my waist yea my 1st cycle was in 2000 then 2001 and then now so thats the reason being

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    magics advice is solid there mate, I would discontinue and resume in PCT unless i was cutting down for a deadline (such as BB comp).
    As for dose - It is totally ***endant on the individual!!! No one will be correct if they say max dose is xxxx, because what works for one wll not always work for others. Monitor how you feel while bumping up dose. Monitor temp as well (remember to get a baseline temp before clen use). Temp should rise half a degree or so if dose is at effective level.

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    thanks bro

Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    another thing, if u would have asked specificaly what u were looking for, you asked"any suggs on how to run clen?"when in eality u had done some homework and u really wanted to know should i go above 100mg or stay at that dose.if u would have asked that u wouldnt hve been flamed.kinda like "hey guys ive got 3 vials of deca and 4 vials of test, any idea how i should run that?" u r gonna get flamed to hell!!!but show us u've done some research and lay out a proposed cycle and we'll help u all we can.when u've been on here a little longer and u see all the dumbass posts that get put up then u'll see where our frustration comes from. u r in the right place and we are ALL learning everyday, peace!
    kool thanks man

Thread Information