Thread: switched

J0k3R is offline Associate Member

switched

ok i had supertest 250 for 4 weeks and now i have sustanon 250 for 6 weeks, i already used up my supertest and i feel nothing at all from it, no water, no increase in mass, no gains, and it didnt even hurt at all on any injections, but i just did my first shot of sustanon yesterday and its sore around the area today, is it very possible my super test was fake?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea very good sign that that supertest was garbage, watch your sources man.. hopefully the sust is real

CD

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Yea very good sign that that supertest was garbage, watch your sources man.. hopefully the sust is real

CD

yea thats what i figured, well so much for my ten week cycle, since this is a first test cycle would a six week be enough for me ? or would that be the peak of my gains and wait to extend it to 8 or so?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You have two choices.

1)Since it is your first cycle and you are not using, solely, a long ester as in Enanthate or Cypionate . You could get away with it, albeit not a great cycle.

or
    2) Since you really did start yesterday, you can quit now. Get all the ancilliaries,PCT and AAS you need and start over and do a proper first cycle.

I recommened the latter over the former. Start over and have a great cycle.

thank you prada, i just called my other source about more sustanon and he said he would get me two more weeks worth if i needed it, so i'll have 8 weeks of sustanon, i'm doing EOD injections at about 140 mg a week averaging just under 1000 a week, and i already have my pct on hand, i have nolvadex , aromasin , and hcg ... i'm doing robert anthonys pct, i have arimidex also running it .25 mg ED throught the cycle, so i think im going to lean over to option number 1

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    yeh looks like u got burned mate sorry to hear

Thread Information