SergioLMT is offline Associate Member

First cycle plan

Hey bros! I finally received everything, so it's time to begin my first cycle ever. To recap:

26 yrs old
    5'9"
    185lbs
    approx. 14% bf

500 mg of Test Cyp per week
    .25 mg of A-dex ed
    500 mg of HCG per week

PCT:
    Aromasin 20 mg per day
    Nolva 20 mg per day
    Vitamin C

Any thoughts/advice/comments would be much appreciated!

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    How many weeks are u running the cycle?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Why are you running hcg ? do you intend to run that through out cycle? 500mg?

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    Why are you running hcg? do you intend to run that through out cycle? 500mg?

I keep hearing that running HCG throughout the cycle is pretty benificial. Any thoughts guys?

ohh...and I'm planning on a 12 week cycle.

Thanks in advance bros!

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle of test only was similar. I also used a-dex but waited till the end of my cycle to use HCG . Your boys will shrink during the cycle - and unless you can't handle that (LOL - i had one funny encounter with a new girlfriend) - the Anthonly R-style PCT worked great for me.

I ran Test C x500 per week (250 2x per week) x12 weeks
    I'd look into frontloading if you haven't already - i didn't know about it and didn't do it. It took 6 weeks to feel the effects.

good luck bro

W

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    It's not necessary with your cycle and never throughout a whole cycle. Some compounds shut you down completely, 19-nor compounds like deca and tren and doing a hcg in mid cycle to fight hypogonadism is beneficial. In your case it is not recommended. Your pct you have posted is good enough.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    I agree with others, and good luck to you with your cycle

So, the boys will return to their normal size without the HCG ? Or should I still use a bit in my PCT since I have it on hand?

celticd is offline Associate Member
    the reason i opened youre thread was to say you dont really need it as said above,it would be pointless to use it at the start of youre cycle.
    it will take time for the test to affect youre balls,so if you wana go with it from wk 8 or so or keep it for a later cycle were you will be stacking compounds that will shut you down,youll get lots of different ideas for the usage for hcg
    im nearing the end of a 12wk test cyp cycle and im still all there down south,and im using nolva clomid and tribulus as my pct and hopefully that will do the trick

celticd is offline Associate Member
    why did u decide not to run an oral like dbol /androl to kickstart youre cycle, alot of people regret not doing so b/c it can be frustrating waiting 4-7 wks for youre shots to kick in
    with the orals the bumps are almost instant and the weight gains are unreal just helps you along the road
    best of luck and i hope youre cycle is a success

Quote Originally Posted by celticd
    why did u decide not to run an oral like dbol /androl to kickstart youre cycle, alot of people regret not doing so b/c it can be frustrating waiting 4-7 wks for youre shots to kick in
    with the orals the bumps are almost instant and the weight gains are unreal just helps you along the road
    best of luck and i hope youre cycle is a success
    I was definitely thinking about that, but I keep reading that it's best to keep a "first cycle" at one compound. This way, if I start to get some sides, I'll know what it's from. I was thinking of frontloading the first week to get things running. Thanks for the support bro, I'll definitely keep everyone posted!

Thread Information