Thread: I'm a retard

finny is offline Associate Member

I'm a retard

Well, officially, I'm a retard now. Yesterday, I've injected HCG and BW into my triceps, bilaterally. I've meant to inject IGF.

That's what happens when you have too many bottles lying around and you're nervous as hell.

Still can't get used to poking myself, but at least I'm doing biceps, triceps, and calfs now with a slin pin.

One thing is weird though. Sometimes the needle goes in, no problem. Then other times, as soon as I insert it into the muscle, it stings like hell. Not sure if I'm flexing a bit or what the story is. Happened with the bicep before.

cuse140 is offline Junior Member
    yes, I agree that you are officially mentaly retarded
    I believe that the sting may come from the alcohol used when prepping the site for injection. It's happened to me a few times, and I think it's because the liquid alcohol didn't fully evaporate from the skin before i injected.

Quote Originally Posted by cuse140
    I believe that the sting may come from the alcohol used when prepping the site for injection. It's happened to me a few times, and I think it's because the liquid alcohol didn't fully evaporate from the skin before i injected.
    Sounds possible. Will watch out for that next time. The funny thing is I'll prep the site, than attempt to inject few times, get the sweats, back down. Prep the site again. Here we go again...I hope it improves with time.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    the stinging sensation happens to me too cant explain it iether,and yes u have a mental age of 6

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    ya bro be careful not to have any windex in the vicinity when you're injecting.....LOL... be careful..

pigrond is offline Member
    i love doing my injections cant wait for the next one

Joe Dic is offline Junior Member
    just the way it goes in usually cause the needle is dulled. Sometimes its like a sharp pinching sensation others like butter. Dulled needle or just maybe where it went in is more sensitive. I dont know about the alcohol thing though.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    igf is usually suspended in AA and if its not diluted so well it kan hurt like no other.

imo this thread is dumb

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    imo this thread is dumb
    Oh well, can't make everyone happy. It's just a discussion...

nalbano34 is offline Member
    I was wondering something similar myself so I don't see it as a hijack. When you are pulling the rig from a sealed vial, there is a bit of juice dripping off the tip of the needle due to the pressure in the syringe. If it has a small drop on it at the point of insertion, wouldn't that cause some pain? Does this even make sense? Hope I explained that well enough.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nalbano34
    I was wondering something similar myself so I don't see it as a hijack. When you are pulling the rig from a sealed vial, there is a bit of juice dripping off the tip of the needle due to the pressure in the syringe. If it has a small drop on it at the point of insertion, wouldn't that cause some pain? Does this even make sense? Hope I explained that well enough.
    no,infact it will help lubricate the pin making injection smoother,as for the hijack lets ask finny,is it a hijack and do u mind?

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    no,infact it will help lubricate the pin making injection smoother,as for the hijack lets ask finny,is it a hijack and do u mind?
    No, I don't mind, post away...

Thread Information