stuzer is offline New Member

Exclamation Swollen Leg, ITCHY, RACING HEART For A Week Advice Needed

Sorry to be thick but just started my first course, of 1mg of test eth, 1mg test dpt.
    My 1st week took in my left thigh muscle centrally, in the middle hurt after for 4 days, mind you i had just done a heavy legs session.

My 2nd week took in my right thigh but from the side entering the smaller thigh muscle.

Now ever since my leg has hurt like hell, and became very swollen nows its the end of the week i'm due my next but its putting me off, my thigh swelling has gone down but my calf is now swollen and the skin feels really itchey and stretched around it including my knee, whats gone wrong, i walk 11 miles a day for my work and need my legs to be pain free. I feel lethargic and crippled, my heart now beats pretty quick, and my nipples are always hard as diamonds is this all normal, thought i did my research but need advice asap.PLEASE PLEASE ANY ADVICE WELCOME.

BOOST is offline Member
    Let me get this first time user and you are doing 1mg of test in one shot

A few things, heart beat check your bp may just be anxiety so chill. First time you should be doing it like this..

500mg split 250 per shot Mon-Thurs
    Armidex .25 per day ( this will help with your tits)
    PCT to come 14 days after last test injection.

Shooting legs, 1 inch 23 gauge. Shower first, alcohol area, inject massage area for a few minutes after injection.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Do you mean your injecting 1g of Enthanate and 1g of ***ot? What is the concntration of your gear?

stuzer is offline New Member
    yeah doing one mg of each stacking them in one barrel, dont now concentrate at the mo have to look when i get in tren eth' tren ***ot.

i think he means 1ml or 1cc of each. why not shot your glutes?

Kimo27 is offline Associate Member
    maybe he's frontloading?

crazyivan is offline New Member
    im assuming u mean 1 ml but anyways, the first time i shot in the thigh it hurt like hell for a week to the point i was limping and my knee got puffy, then i went back to glutes cause they never gave me a problem, ive done 1 other thigh injection since then and thou it wasnt as bad it still made me limp for about 2 days. so my advice is to stick to glute if you can. i ve herd a lot of others complain about thigh shots too.

Apex is offline Associate Member
    1 ml - 1cc = THE SAME!!!

Thread Information