dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member

So whats gonna happen to my friend...

Well he just did his first cycle and was about to start PCT and got ultra impatient I would say and just started his second cycle now. And it looks like he won't listen and I was wondering what will happen to him if he runs his cycles this way?

pigrond is offline Member
    his gains if any will be minimal,since the receptors have not had a chance to recover ,he will be waisting his money

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    what is his age and compounds he is using and doses.
    He is risking permanently shutting down his natty test. Raising cholesterol to unhealthy levels, kidney and liver functions elevated etc......blood pressure, heart problems,
    Diminished gains, estrogen issues could occur....

Anavar Man is offline Member
    He has the pontential to screw up his natural test levels if he keeps that up.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Yes, he could potentially cause long term problems that will haunt him for the rest of his life, I can't stress enough what a bad idea that is.

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    very bad idea not to mention a waste of money

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    what is his age and compounds he is using and doses.
    He is risking permanently shutting down his natty test. Raising cholesterol to unhealthy levels, kidney and liver functions elevated etc......blood pressure, heart problems,
    Diminished gains, estrogen issues could occur....
    Hes 24,first cycle he did Test E 1,000mg/week(no joke), Deca 600mg/week,both for 11 weeks and Dbol 50mg/day for 4 weeks. His second cycle hes now doing Test P 50mg/ED, Tren Ace 75mg/ED, and Anavar 60mg/ED. Looking at it now it looks like he will f*ck himself up but I don't think he'll listen.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    Hes 24,first cycle he did Test E 1,000mg/week(no joke), Deca 600mg/week,both for 11 weeks and Dbol 50mg/day for 4 weeks. His second cycle hes now doing Test P 50mg/ED, Tren Ace 75mg/ED, and Anavar 60mg/ED. Looking at it now it looks like he will f*ck himself up but I don't think he'll listen.
    U cant talk so people out of this stuff, their stupid. I got friends that do the same fvckn thig and it pisses me off because they make roids look bad. As soon as something bad pops up i bet ur buddy blaims it all on riods and not his miss uses of them. I got 1 friend who wont lift unless hes on a cycle. and a few others that jump from one cycle to the next without any concern. some people are just stupid.

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    take his gear away from him lol..or just send him on this site and everyone can talk him out of it .

kona dawg is offline Junior Member
    U can lead an ass to water, but u can't make him drink it-

K.Biz is offline Banned
    in all reality the human body is a pretty amazing thing and he COULD recover with no problems, BUT he could really f*ck himself up as well. Dbol is pretty harsh on liver values and lipids, and then throwin anavar after that cycle is a recipe for disaster.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by kona dawg
    U can lead an ass to water, but u can't make him drink it-
    oh the hell u cant! lol

as for the friend who wont listen... who knows to be honest.. SMAN and KBIZ pretty much summed it up..
    as for recepters.. they are always upregulating for the most part when on so thats not the real problem.. but i do forsee a serious "AAS CRUTCH" issue bout to occur and thus he will acquire some interesting mental issues and definetly skimp on the more important aspects i.e. DIET/REST/TRAINING

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    What a waste of money. Let him know that see what he says.
    Buff

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    What a waste of money. Let him know that see what he says.
    Buff
    whats funny is.. now that you said that he will probably gain twice as much on his next cycle lol ><

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    did your friend have a great diet and training program before he ever started, if not sounds like a friend of mine. My buddy was pretty much hooked on it from the get go, needless to say he stays on almost year round and always complains about joint pain and tendons because he never gives them any time to adapt. He's one of those guys that doesn't realize muscles grow/adapt much faster than tendons, not to mention lipid levels are all fvcked up. He's so into staying on all the time he won't even get off to have a kid with his wife, but that's another story. Just make sure he knows it is not only physically addicting but physcologically as well.

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    show him this thread and perhaps he will listen. if not and if he's stupid enough to put things in his body that he doesn't know the repercussions of.... have fun pal.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    U cant talk so people out of this stuff, their stupid. I got friends that do the same fvckn thig and it pisses me off because they make roids look bad. As soon as something bad pops up i bet ur buddy blaims it all on riods and not his miss uses of them. I got 1 friend who wont lift unless hes on a cycle. and a few others that jump from one cycle to the next without any concern. some people are just stupid.
    i know people just like this. and no matter how much i tell them they are doing it wrong they won't listen (don't want to spend money for ANY pct, drinking on cycle, only working out on cycle, taking far too much).

but then when something goes wrong (massive bacne, losing all gains, severe ***ression, roid rage from drinking) all the sudden it's the big bad ROIDS and ANY USE OF THEM IS WRONG. and they're worried about ME.

Quote Originally Posted by J-41-sd
    did your friend have a great diet and training program before he ever started, if not sounds like a friend of mine. My buddy was pretty much hooked on it from the get go, needless to say he stays on almost year round and always complains about joint pain and tendons because he never gives them any time to adapt. He's one of those guys that doesn't realize muscles grow/adapt much faster than tendons, not to mention lipid levels are all fvcked up. He's so into staying on all the time he won't even get off to have a kid with his wife, but that's another story. Just make sure he knows it is not only physically addicting but physcologically as well.
    Ya he knows how to train and diet real well, its just now after his first cycle hes HOOKED bad i guess you could say.

ArkRoyal is offline New Member
    It just means he will get his pro card before you do.

Thread Information