hippie1171 is offline Junior Member

Severe Flu/Pinkeye

I'm going on week 6 now of my cycle:

1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-11 Deca 500mg
    1-5 D-Bol 50mg
    10-14 Winny 50mg
    .5mL Arimidex ED

I got food poisoning from a hamburger Monday evening, then woke up Tuesday with pink eye and puked my guts out. The food poisoning symptoms began to subside the next day, but test flu symptoms started up (severe migraine, sore throat, cold chills/sweat, 100.6 temperature, weakness, nausea, throwing up, etc). The symptoms have only gotten worse and its about to be Monday. I have been taking the typical flu medications and remedies like Nyquil, sore throat spray, chicken noodle soup, sprite, and Clear Eyes eye drops for the pinkeye. I'm stumped and need to schedule appts for tomorrow. Is there anything else I can do? ANYTHING will be appreciated.

Hippie1171

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hippie1171
    I'm going on week 6 now of my cycle:

1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-11 Deca 500mg
    1-5 D-Bol 50mg
    10-14 Winny 50mg
    .5mL Arimidex ED

I got food poisoning from a hamburger Monday evening, then woke up Tuesday with pink eye and puked my guts out. The food poisoning symptoms began to subside the next day, but test flu symptoms started up (severe migraine, sore throat, cold chills/sweat, 100.6 temperature, weakness, nausea, throwing up, etc). The symptoms have only gotten worse and its about to be Monday. I have been taking the typical flu medications and remedies like Nyquil, sore throat spray, chicken noodle soup, sprite, and Clear Eyes eye drops for the pinkeye. I'm stumped and need to schedule appts for tomorrow. Is there anything else I can do? ANYTHING will be appreciated.

Hippie1171

the only thing you need to do is get well, see the doc and get on some antibiotics for that shit ... clear eyes wont do anything for pink eye

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Hippie first you need to go to the docs for a script and drops for the conjuctivitis (Pink Eye). Keep on the the rest of your regement if it helps. Try and get some half and half gatoraide in there if you throwing up a lot. If you have the serious sh*ts you might want to ask your doc about a script for lomotil also.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Thread Information