brajosm is offline Banned

Which Choice Looks Better

Anavar @ 40mg a day for 50 days
    Avavar @ 50mg a day for 40 days
    Anavar @ 60mg a day for 32 days

What do u guys think, i am not working with that much at this point, but would like a little strength and maybe a couple pounds if i am luckly
    opinions and feedback whated and needed.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Honostly var is pretty weak, it is good for pumps and vascularity, and definetly strength, but not for size. I would run a test only cycle. You could put on about 10 solid pounds. Don't let fool you, it is not the potent mass builder most people make it out to be. I thought I would get huge off of it, I got bigger, but not huge. In the end I like test for the 10 to 15 pounds of muscle it puts on. If you don't want that much, you could run it for a shorter time, or at a lower dose. But don't expect much out of var, epecially at those doses. There is a special place in my heart for var, but not in a cycle by itself. Also keep in mind when you run anything without test, you run the risk of libido problems.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brajosm

What do u guys think, i am not working with that much at this point, but would like a little strength and maybe a couple pounds if i am luckly
    None of them. 40mg a day is like a bridge dose, and 32 days isn't long enough at 60mg/day.

The results will be very weak in any of those cycles, IMO.

oh ya without a doubt i would love to run a cycle with test in it right now, and i have a bottle of test but nothing for post cycle and i dont see any money coming in the near future, besides i wouldnt start a cycle without everything in place. truth is i am already taking
    winny @ 50mg a day monday will be a month and
    EQ 300mg a week
    and frankly i think this winny is underdosed but anyway i do have some nolvadex for post cycle and trust me i would have loved to run some test in this one but it just was not an opinion. Just not worth it unless i have all pct parts in place but hey thats just me.
    So anyway do u guys think running anavar would help my cause.

oh ya without a doubt i would love to run a cycle with test in it right now, and i have a bottle of test but nothing for post cycle and i dont see any money coming in the near future, besides i wouldnt start a cycle without everything in place. truth is i am already taking
    winny @ 50mg a day monday will be a month and
    EQ 300mg a week
    and frankly i think this winny is underdosed but anyway i do have some nolvadex for post cycle and trust me i would have loved to run some test in this one but it just was not an opinion. Just not worth it unless i have all pct parts in place but hey thats just me.
    So anyway do u guys think running anavar would help my cause.
    Hmm, where to start......Well first, lets look at your current cycle, you wont see dick from that. Winny just dries you out, and the eq is way to low. So don't expect anything from that. And you say that you don't have the money for PCT? If you don't have money for PCT, how are you going to have money for the food you will need for your cycle?

wow slow down there bother, i am glad u asked i got the money for food and after that i dont have dont have much to do a post cycle the way i would want to with some hcg in there during the cycle and a couple more parts for the post. Bro if u got a question all u got to do is ask.

and by the way look i know this isnt the greatest cycle, that said i think this winny is underdosed. i just want a little something for the summer time here

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Amem bro I will be doing var 50mg for 40 day. Goal to drop a little extra belly fat. I am about 12 15 % body fat.

dupa please let us guys know the results of that.
    Thanks

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

He stated his goals and they were not far off at all for var so chill out bro.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Ok you want some parroting or you want personal experience? 2 Weeks ago i came of my anavar only cycle. 50mg for 1 month, I loved the resualts! even if 50mg was enough for me i will be upping the dose to 80 next time (because of the short time on). So my answer to you is: go for the 60mg for 32 days.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    What were you gains?

I ran 60mg/day for 4 weeks then bumped it to 100mg for the last 3 weeks. The pumps were amazing, and I had some descent vascularity, strenght went up a little too. Don't expect amazing things from var alone. Honostly, you probably wont notice a physical difference, you will feel stronger, but that is probably the extent of it.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    DId you loose any fat ?

NightWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95
    What were you gains?
    I went from 93.5kg to 97.2kg, no water or bs like that, just LBM. Strenght went up, and body looked much more better.

Offcourse with a good diet, good sleep and PERFECT training.
    Last edited by NightWolf; 06-18-2007 at 05:46 AM.

Thread Information