Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member

Crazy swelling from Test

I started out running 500mg's of Test E along with my GH. The first week I injected into my front delt I get an abcess. Ever since no matter what area I hit I am in terrible pain and there is swelling for at least 4 days after I even cut down 250mg's and did 125mg's per each glute. The odd thing is I can hit my right glute at 125mg's and there is no pain for the second week in a row. But the delts are still sore as hell and the left glute swells up at 125mg's. My buddies are using the same brand and amount as me and they really have no problems. I have stacked deca along with sust and andropen in the past and have never had any types of problems.

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    do u take a warm shower after u inject .if u dont then do and also massage it for like 5 minutes works all the time for me i only get that pain from winstrol but it usually last about 2 days .

I normally shower before I inject. I have massaged the area before to help the swelling. Currently, I have a prescription anti-inflammatory from my Doctor which seems to be helping.

YOKED is offline New Member
    Maybe the gear?

Quote Originally Posted by YOKED
    Maybe the gear?
    That's what I thought too my friend suggested it may be dirty but him another friend of mine are all using the same test.

TOOBAD is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test e are you using? I am having the same problem with satchets (ste*lth gear) from overseas. I really think it is the BA in it but I don't know exactly how to change or fix it. It hurts pretty bad but I keep working out and after about a week it goes away. Take a look at my thread...

Injection site still sore!

natvtec1.8 is offline Associate Member
    it might be that it isnt really test thats in there it could be winstrol send itout to a lab if your not sure of it

Quote Originally Posted by ckurth6
    What kind of test e are you using? I am having the same problem with satchets (ste*lth gear) from overseas. I really think it is the BA in it but I don't know exactly how to change or fix it. It hurts pretty bad but I keep working out and after about a week it goes away. Take a look at my thread...

Injection site still sore!
    I am using Test Enanthate Norma it's in a little brown 250mg vial. I am thinking of running it under warm water before injection next time.

Thread Information