eckstg is offline Associate Member

Soreness in glute over 84 hours after inject & bill withers

LOL damn that looks funny adding bill withers to that but maybe itll catch some of you that knows whom im talking about.

Ok first question is it a big deal to feel soreness for first time like 84 hours after an injection?I used to feel it same day of injection and few days afterwards but strange thing now last 2 injections the site i injected into didnt start untill like 3.5 days after i injected it.Just curious if this could mean any kind of negative response due to absorbtion of anything.

Ive always done test enanthate when i used to feel it same day but i have added tren enanthate to my injections.I only inject twice a week 1.5ml (375mg) test enanthate & 1.0ml (375mg) tren enan in same syringe twice a week.I hit each glute once a week.

About bill withers i just started his program from his book bodyforlife training to see how this system works i like how everythings pretty much laid out in its system as far as wait time between sets among other things.Have any of you ever tried this system of training and whats your opinion of it?

Its a really simple explained system just hope it works.
    If any of you know of great training systems that work great and simple to understand please post them here cause i could use all the help with training i could get cause i have yet to find a method that has worked well with me yet.

eckstg is offline Associate Member
    bump

Njord is offline Senior Member
    That would be Bill Phillips, not Bill Withers you're talking about.

Thread Information