dogfight is offline Associate Member

will it matter in the long run(frontloading)

ok understand me, i know how to frontload so that is not the question. my question is in the long run ( and by long run i mean the end of the cycle) would it be better to run less mgs/wk and frontload [500/wk] or run more without [750/wk]. see i only have 6000mgs of test e and im not worried about "when it will kick in" i know it will and i have var too so ill see result from that; that will hold me over till the test comes in to work. so which do you think will get me MORE not faster but MORE results..... and i know your gonna ask my goal is to regain some weight ive lost since ive been ***loyed appox. 10lbs. and lose some fat im at about 14% id like to lose 4%. what do you bros think?

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    what are your previous cycles?

Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    what are your previous cycles?
    ive ran test deca : test prop,mast,winny:and test and dbol

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    if u only have 6000mg of enth in total that would mean doing 750mg/wk for 8 wks or 500mg/wk for 12,personaly i think ud get better results with 500mg/wk over 12 weeks and kickstart with the var,how much of that do u have?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I too think you would do better with the 500 wk for 12

Some like frontloading some dont. I tried it and noticed a big difference in kick in time so it was worth it for me.

The whole point of frontloading is to quickly get blood levels UP to where they will be with your regular dose

Very worth it IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    if u only have 6000mg of enth in total that would mean doing 750mg/wk for 8 wks or 500mg/wk for 12,personaly i think ud get better results with 500mg/wk over 12 weeks and kickstart with the var,how much of that do u have?
    honestly man i appreciate you taken the time to reply but that was not my question. im contemplating frontloading and effects of on dosage. not cycle length, ive ran 12 wk cycles before im trying out different lengths and doses to see which i respond to the best so im only running this cycle for 8 wks. thats why i said 750/wk or 500/wk the only way i could frontload is if i do 500 per week........and to answer you on the var i have 10k mgs!!!

ah i see,2 things spring to mind,id be tempted to do 750mg/pw and kickstart with the var 50mg/ed for 4 weeks,or id ditch the var and frontload and go 500mg/pw,if u frontload with enth and take var then u wont know which was responsible for the results of ur trial,interesting experiment dont forget to update us

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    ah i see,2 things spring to mind,id be tempted to do 750mg/pw and kickstart with the var 50mg/ed for 4 weeks,or id ditch the var and frontload and go 500mg/pw,if u frontload with enth and take var then u wont know which was responsible for the results of ur trial,interesting experiment dont forget to update us
    thanks for the reply again. duh!! i cant believe i didnt think of that. ill go with the 750 cuz thats the main reason of me getting the var i want to see how i respond to it. and if i dont well the test will make up and if i do thats bonus bo bo's. lol so thanks but i was thinkin about runnin between 50 and 80mgs of var any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by dogfight
    thanks for the reply again. duh!! i cant believe i didnt think of that. ill go with the 750 cuz thats the main reason of me getting the var i want to see how i respond to it. and if i dont well the test will make up and if i do thats bonus bo bo's. lol so thanks but i was thinkin about runnin between 50 and 80mgs of var any thoughts?
    yeh up to 80 should be fine,tbh i didnt notice any diff between 80 and 100 and not a big diff between 50 and 80

Thread Information