Hi everyo9ne. Sorry I have not been on much in a while. I have been busy at work and been going through some shit with my family. I have been barely been able to go to the gym recently either!!!.

Ok well I am back in action now.. and getting back to the gym. I would like to start a cycle soon, but i will off course wait 2 or 3 weeks till i get inot a good training cycle again. I know how all of you HATE when people just say "Hi everyone I want to start a new cycle what should i take.??" hahahah So here it goes

Me and my friend are oging oln the cycle. He said he wants to do whatever I am doing, but he has a completely diff body type...

me!!!
210 pounds.. I would say about 22% bf... (I have to get that down!!) I am 6 foot. Lifting for a while now about 2 years... did a cycle of dbol months ago. (oral)..

Now I am not fat but I do have a big gut.. Somehting i can balst off if i train and control the diet for a bit. everyone tells me i am big enough and that i should start cutting up... But i would still like to get a bit bigger and cut up at the same time... yah know Right now I owuld like ab body say like...... Christian or test... or hmmm yah know Big but a little cut at the same time... thats i guess all i need to tell you... If you need to know anything else just say so...

I am looking to get bigger and like isaid cut up on this cycle.. I can deal with out the hiugh toxicity and the side effecs, but then again who can?

here it goes..

1-2 week of d bol 30 mgs a day. (oral ??)
2-10 week EQ 300 - 400 mgs weekly
2-10 week Winny Depot 2-3 ml twice a week
10-12 week Chlomid
ok... first thing.... I am not set on the dbol.. I mean i loved it, but i wanna try anavar ...
(1)How would replacing the dbol with anavaar work, and around how much should be taken for those first 2 weeks...
(2)also how about doing the dbol or anavar for three weeks?
(3) I was getting confused on the site reading some of the things about winy one of the things says 50mg every 1-2 days, and another post says 2-3ml twice a week. i am guessing the 50mg are referring to orals.
(4) how many mg's of chlomid do i take

the thing i like about the EQ is its little water retention and the strong anabolic pproperties.
thing i don't like baout winny is the low half life

I bielve that is about it... this would be my second cycle... If you guys could give me any cluse or tips if this is gonna kill me, or any doses are too little... maybe even a rounded fig of how much this owuld cost that would be great.... thanks guys