Thread: Damnit!

RockyX is offline Senior Member

Damnit!

So I'm starting weeks 4 of Test E/Winny/Clen today. Going to take my shot and pulled the back straight out of the syringe. Lost 1/2 my test E. Then I sat there and stared at it debating whether or not to just take the 1/2. The reason I didn't is cuz week 4 is when you should really start seeing results on Test E (from what I heard) so I wasted the rest. What should I do in that instance for future reference?

P.S. The cycle is going great though went from 225lbs to 230lbs and have lost right around 4 inches from my waist.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    wtf?

Why didnt you just reload?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    wtf?

Why didnt you just reload?
    Im thinking the same thing.....

maybe I explained it wierd, I drew the test in, turned the syringe upside down and somehow stupidly pulled the bottom out, spilling 1/2 the test on the floor and on the couch. Maybe that explains it a little better lol.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    So what prevented you from reloading and shooting another half of a cc? That would have solved problem.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm lost too Rock.

Even if the syringe was damaged or contaminated, and the remaining half dosage unsalvageable, why didn't you load new syringe with fresh Test and take your shot?

M.

deeznutts is offline Associate Member
    No kidding! Better to shoot now and keep levels high than skipping it all together. Worst case scenario is your short 1 dose at the end.

naw bros. lol I'm sorry. Let me re-explain. I did load a new syringe and shot. I will be short 250mg at the end of the cycle. The thing is that I still had 1/2ml left in the syringe after my little accident and I didn't know whether it would have been better to shoot that 1/2ml than just toss it down the drain. Basically just cuz I'm cheap. Was just curious if you guys would have shot the 1/2 and went on, or done what I did and chunk it and start over.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyX
    naw bros. lol I'm sorry. Let me re-explain. I did load a new syringe and shot. I will be short 250mg at the end of the cycle. The thing is that I still had 1/2ml left in the syringe after my little accident and I didn't know whether it would have been better to shoot that 1/2ml than just toss it down the drain. Basically just cuz I'm cheap. Was just curious if you guys would have shot the 1/2 and went on, or done what I did and chunk it and start over.
    Gotcha.

Judgment call!
    Air doesn't contaminate gear so shooting it would have been fine as well.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 06-25-2007 at 08:50 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    ahhh i see now. that clears it up. Man i wish i had gear to waste like that!

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Gotcha.

Judgment call!
    Air doesn't contaminate gear so shooting it would have been fine as well.

M.

that is debatable, have you ever looked at an air sample in a micro to see what kind of shit is floating around in it, how do you think everybody gets a cold or the flu, not just by touching shit.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Yea, I definately would not have shot it. I say trash it, the syringe and the needle.

Its a hell of a lot cheaper to by 10mL of test than it is to pay for an infection or abcess.

Cheap is not a bad thing, but cheap to the point you make dumb choices is. Between now and the end of your cycle I am sure you can scrounge up enough to get another vial. (unless you ordered it and have a min)

(that last statement was not a question and please do not answer it or give details about your supply line)

Good deal, I don't feel so stupid now hehe. Anyways, I'm loving the cycle. 4 weeks in now, I am cutting, have gained 9 pounds and have lost 4 inches off of my waist. Taking in right around 2000 calories a day. I know that seems really low, but its working I guess...

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Good deal, I don't feel so stupid now hehe. Anyways, I'm loving the cycle. 4 weeks in now, I am cutting, have gained 9 pounds and have lost 4 inches off of my waist. Taking in right around 2000 calories a day. I know that seems really low, but its working I guess...
    That does seem a little low. I would not hesitate to bump up to 2500-3000 as long as it was about 70-80% protien calories. You would likely gain more muscle weight, which in turn burns more calories at rest which will further enhance the fat loss.

Jump over in the diet forums. Those guys are great when it comes to getting your macros inline. But you have to be thick skinned, they will tear apart a diet and not hesitate to tell you its garbage.

lilripped is offline Associate Member
    This is why I always order a bit more gear than I need for a cycle. Just in case something happens I won't be short at the end. Shit happens. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Information