davess02 is offline New Member

Need some advice

I'll give you a little background first. I'm 27, 6'0 and currently weigh 182 lbs. I have been working out steady (5-6 days a week) for the last year and taking whey protein on a routine basis. I have followed the rules of one gram of protein to one pound of body weight. I have watched my diet and only cheat every now and then with pizza. Two years ago I weighed 165 lbs, before I started working out on a normal basis. I did work out then but only 2 times a week and not as heavy as now. I would ultimately like to get up to 200 lbs. I'm not looking to get cut but to add some good muscle and decent size. Now the part you have all heard. Everyone I talk to in my area says go the Dbol route but many of them do it alone, which I know most of you guys say is a no-no. I am considering Dbol but want to know what a good cycle, including something in addition to the Dbol would be, from start to finish. I also want to keep the gyno in check. Any advice is appreciated. I am in the research stage and have already placed on order for the Anabolic Steroids Book off the site. Also I want to stay all oral for now.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be able to put on another 5-10lbs naturally but nonetheless for a first cycle you should go with test solely but If Dbol only is what you want well then it is your decision. Whatever you do just keep it simple no need to stack unnecessary compounds. For gyno and edema get an AI

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    and when it comes to protein 1 gram per pound of body weight is good if your trying to maintain your current weight...if you want to gain weight then it should be 1.5-2 grams per pound of body weight which means that as your gaining your going to have to increase protein intake as well....in addition I agree with prada you need to peak naturally before you "supplement"...you need a good base before you start a cycle as the AS won't make muscles appear out of no where they only build off of what you got as a base...and when you do start to cycle keep it small at first there's no need to stack straight off in the beginning.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    keep reading and researching and eat eat then eat some more.

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    Good move by buying the book since one can never have to much knowledge. Just be prepared to to go WTF when you see that some of the cycles that are proposed since they vary from what is "suggested" on here. Good luck bro, and listen to what Misery is saying about your base. Gotta have it before you cycle since you want to get the most bang for your buck on that first cycle.-Erwin

SilverToungedDevil is offline Associate Member
    start eating a ton more and up your protien... make sure your sleeping(recovery is extremely important) and if i was you i wouldn't just do a cycle of dbol ... kinda pointless. get over the fear of needles and do a test only cycle... b/c you have all those virgin receptors you could put on some great size and strength as long as the diet/workout/and pct is order. dbol could be a great kickstart if you decide to do a long ester test like cyp or enth. but if you want to do straight dbol just expect to have a harder time keeping your gains. best of luck buddy.

davess02 is offline New Member
    Guys thanks a ton on the info. I'm gonna try upping my protein and eating more to see if I can squeak a little more out before I start the AS route. I'm going to continue to research it too. I'm going to look into the test only cycle too.

Thread Information