Thread: 1st ever cycle

eldiez is offline New Member

1st ever cycle

Hello all.

Im contemplating starting my 1st ever steroid cycle, im 17 years old with nearly 2 years lifting experience. I started out at 162lbs and am now 178lbs, i havent really put any weight on in the past couple of months even though i have been changing my workout routines including a number of hypertrophy programs and eating clean and consistently. I know i am young and have read articles in the education thread on this forum stating that 16 - 18 year olds have loads of testosterone in them already and anymore could be counter productive so please dont think i am being ignorant. I have been thinking of taking steroids for about a year now but have always carried on training naturally with certain supplements. I am 6'2 and believe i have stopped growing but if not i am happy with the height and wideness i am now. I recently purchased some Dianabol from someone at my gym for a mate but now he has decided he doesnt want it so i have that in my possession but i understand that the sides are pretty bad. I was thinking about ordering some Tbol as i dont want to inject on my first cycle, would tbol decrease my testosterone levels when i come off the cycle? I dont want to be injecting testosterone my whole life because my body doesnt create the natural amount without it? thats the side effect i really dont want to suffer with. So i'm asking all the veterans of the trade as to which if any steroids would be the best for me considering i already have Dbol , or would Tbol be the better choice for an oral cycle? Sorry if this was too long. A reply would be appreciated. Thank you.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    how old are u?

my age is the 12th word in my post, im 17 years old.

Joemeek is offline Junior Member
    You've been lifting for 2 years and gained 16 lbs, forget AS at your age..what's your diet like ? sorry i can't go more into detail right now , must shoot off to work.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I know it isn't what you want to hear, but I would be surprised if any vets recommend anything other than eating a lot more and learning as much as you can about proper diet. If you could, post up your current diet for us to have a look at.

i eat loads of canned tuna, chicken breast, cottage cheese. I try to aim for 2lbs of protein per bodyweight with help from ON Whey. I also take L-Glutamine powder. I personally dont think 16lbs in 2 years is good at all.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by eldiez
    i eat loads of canned tuna, chicken breast, cottage cheese. I try to aim for 2lbs of protein per bodyweight with help from ON Whey. I also take L-Glutamine powder. I personally dont think 16lbs in 2 years is good at all.
    2lbs of protein per bodyweight?

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Too young to start with steroids , why not try something easier like making sure your workout and diet are in check. At 17 years old, everyone thinks they are an expert at everything. So, you've read some posts and are now ready to go to the darkside. STOP. To start with steroids at such an early age would be stupid. Don't be like everyone else and just do it. Educate before you medicate. I'm not trying to flame you or be harsh, I'm just giving you a dose of reality from someone that was in your place 20+ years ago.
    Peace,
    CR

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    2lbs of protein per bodyweight?
    2 grams per lb of bodyweight sorry.

respect that ottomaddox, im just here for advice to be honest. By the looks of it, it really isnt a good idea to go onto the roids so young.
    Last edited by eldiez; 06-30-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Big
    2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight should be plenty of that, how many meals do you eat a day?

i try to get in 6 small meals a day, plus protein shakes in the morning, post workout and before i retire at night.

atomicpunk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Too young to start with steroids , why not try something easier like making sure your workout and diet are in check. At 17 years old, everyone thinks they are an expert at everything. So, you've read some posts and are now ready to go to the darkside. STOP. To start with steroids at such an early age would be stupid. Don't be like everyone else and just do it. Educate before you medicate. I'm not trying to flame you or be harsh, I'm just giving you a dose of reality from someone that was in your place 20+ years ago.
    Peace,
    CR
    I agree that at 17, most think they know everything. Additionally, you don't know that you've stopped growing yet (height wise). Especially at 17. Your frame could easily continue to grow for the next 4 years. AAS can cause you growth plates to close prematurely. You may think you're invulnerable, but you're not. Hold off. Most member would kill to have the test levels that you have right now. And you have them naturally.

So how come i have suddenly stop putting on weight, i am training 3 days on 1 day off routine each muscle twice a week. I asked someone at the gym and there natural response was steroids but i would never trust him as he would be the one supplying them to me so i'd thought i'd ask the forum. As i said before i wont go on the steroids yet and wait a few more years its just i was frustrated on not putting on weight.

gooer is offline Associate Member
    yeah i know a lot of people who got stunted growth because they started roids too young (half my high school lol) wait until you are at least 21. good news is your hormones are still raging so you can put on some decent weight. stuff yourself until you are going to throw up when you eat. don't eat 6 SMALL meals a day, eat 6 MASSIVE meals a day. and in the gym work out until you can't move the body part you are working any more. you will grow. and by the time you are old enough to take roids you are going to get huge.

try creatine and check out the supplement forum.

Big
    i try to get in 6 small meals a day, plus protein shakes in the morning, post workout and before i retire at night.
    Try changing this to 6-8 large meals a day and see what happens. I have a fast metabolism for my age, and for me to grow I have to eat till I almost feel sick, every 2 hours. People at work think I'm loony but I actually set my alarm to remind me to eat because I never wait till I'm hungry.
    Head over to the diet forum and read up on bulking diets, but be prepared to spend a good amount of cash to do it right, and it takes discipline beyond what many are willing to give. Good luck with your gains.

ok thanks for all the advice, i will head on to the diet forum.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Maybe you are overtraining a little, what you don't know yet is that you need rest to grow. Post up your workout routine and then we can help you out more. Maybe try training each body part only once per week and increase your rest time and maximise your nutrition and see what that does. It's all trial and error, what works for you may not work for me and so on and on....

So how come i have suddenly stop putting on weight, i am training 3 days on 1 day off routine each muscle twice a week. I asked someone at the gym and there natural response was steroids but i would never trust him as he would be the one supplying them to me so i'd thought i'd ask the forum. As i said before i wont go on the steroids yet and wait a few more years its just i was frustrated on not putting on weight.

Workout 1 - Forearms/Biceps/Back

Forearms

Behind-the-back-Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Reverse Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Wrist Curls - 3 x 6-12

Biceps

Barbell Curls/Alternating Dumbbell Curls/Cable Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Preacher Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Incline Dumbbell Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Incline 21’s - 3 x 6-10
    Concentration Curls - 3 x 6-10

Back

Lat pull downs (close grip) - 3 x 6-10
    Lat pull downs (wide grip) - 3 x 6-10 (behind neck variation 2nd day)
    T-Bar Rows - 3 x 6-10
    Machine Rows - 3 x 6-10
    Pullback Machine - 3 x 6-10
    Deadlifts - 3 x 6-10
    Hyperextensions - 3 x 6-10

Workout 2 - Chest/Triceps

Chest

Bench Press - 3 x 6-10
    Close Grip Bench Press - 3 x 6-10
    Incline Bench Press - 3 x 6-10
    Decline Dumbbell Press - 3 x 6-10
    Incline Flies - 3 x 6-10
    Flies - 3 x 6-10
    Pullovers - 3 x 6-10
    Crossovers - 3 x 6-10

Triceps

Lateral Dips - 3 x 6-10
    Weighted Cage Dips - 3 x 6-10
    Skull crushers - 3 x 6-10
    Kickbacks - 3 x 6-10
    Pulldowns - 3 x 6-10

Workout 3 - Legs/Shoulders

Legs

Squats - 3 x 6-10
    Half Squats - 3 x 6-10
    Front Squats- 3 x 6-10
    Leg Press - 3 x 6-10
    Hack Squats - 3 x 6-10
    Weighted Lunges - 3 x 6-10
    Leg Extensions - 3 x 6-10
    Leg Curls - 3 x 6-10
    Standing Calf Raises - 3 x 6-10
    Seated Calf Raises - 3 x 6-10
    Donkey Calf Raises - 3 x 6-10

Shoulders

Military Presses (behind neck variation 2nd day) - 3 x 6-10
    Arnold Presses - 3 x 6-10
    Standing Lateral Raises - 3 x 6-10
    One Arm Cross Cable Laterals (behind back variation 2nd day) - - 3 x 6-10
    Front Cable Raises - 3 x 6-10
    Crossover Cable Laterals - 3 x 6-10
    Upright Rows - 3 x 6-10
    Dumbbell Shrugs - 3 x 6-10
    Machine Shrugs - - 3 x 6-10

Cardio every 2 days - 30mins
    Various A**ominal Exercises everyday

This is part of a hypertrophy program. I do various different weights aiming for 6 reps each workout, so for example if i can do 10 reps bench press i will increase the weight so i can do either 6-8 reps. I will go for 4 sets with less exercises per muscle in 2 weeks and 2 weeks after that i will do 5 sets with less exercises per muscle.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    diet and excesise bud. I put on 40 lbs from when i was your age to when i was 23. I agree with what these guys said above. Stuff yourself as much as you can with food. If you start to get fat then clean it up a little. Try creatine, i like krealkalyn. Dbol and tbol only are not smart, you could mess your self up.think about some side effects of aas Hairloss, acne, backne, loss of libido (limp dick) premature fusion of groth plate etc. Educate your self. Dont listen to the guys at the gym.

(1*) is offline Member
    try shocking your body... go light weight with an ass of reps for a month and then go to HEAVY weight at 5 sets of 2 to 6 with total failure.

Thread Information