edgardo387 is offline Junior Member

tRAVELING WITH GEAR

i DIDNT WANT TO hIJACK THE OTHER GUYS THREAD ABOUT TRAVELING BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROB. IM LEAVIN THE U.S. IN AROUND A WEEK AND I NEED TO TAKE 3 AMPS OF TEST AND THE REMAINING 3CC OF MY TREN BOTTLE.(I WILL NEED ONLY 3 INJECTS WHILE AWAY CUZ I AM GOING TO INJECT ONE BEFORE I LEAVE). I AM NOT BRINGING ANY SYRINGES PINS OR NOTHING BECAUSE I CAN GET THEM IN THE COUNTRY IM GOING TO, AND I WILL NOT BRING ANYHING BACK I AM GOING TO DUMP IT THERE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? WILL I BE FINE IF I JUST PUT THE 3 AMPS AND BOTTLE WITH MY CHECKED LUGGAGE??? THNX IN ADVANCE.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I def. would not do that-imo.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would definetly take the fuxin caps lock off.. i dont think u truly understand how ANNOYING that really is.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I would for sure not, major trouble with the law, possibley foreign law, is for sure not worth it at all.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    i DIDNT WANT TO hIJACK THE OTHER GUYS THREAD ABOUT TRAVELING BUT I HAVE THE SAME PROB. IM LEAVIN THE U.S. IN AROUND A WEEK AND I NEED TO TAKE 3 AMPS OF TEST AND THE REMAINING 3CC OF MY TREN BOTTLE.(I WILL NEED ONLY 3 INJECTS WHILE AWAY CUZ I AM GOING TO INJECT ONE BEFORE I LEAVE). I AM NOT BRINGING ANY SYRINGES PINS OR NOTHING BECAUSE I CAN GET THEM IN THE COUNTRY IM GOING TO, AND I WILL NOT BRING ANYHING BACK I AM GOING TO DUMP IT THERE. ANY SUGGESTIONS?? WILL I BE FINE IF I JUST PUT THE 3 AMPS AND BOTTLE WITH MY CHECKED LUGGAGE??? THNX IN ADVANCE.
    why you yellin?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    LOUD NOISES!!! I LOVE LAMP!!!

- anchor man.

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Last time was in your position I used a very small visine (eye drops) bottel. Drained out all the saline the injected my gear right in the top, when I got to my destination I picked up some pins and I was ready to go.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    LOUD NOISES!!! I LOVE LAMP!!!

- anchor man.
    BEST EVER!
    i love .. lamp!

lol sry guys didnt realize I had caps off, personally I almost alwasy type with caps lock on. But yea Ill try to see if I can wing it, or just follow buffgatorx's advice and switch it into summin else. Thnx neways

Quote Originally Posted by NewJuice
    Last time was in your position I used a very small visine (eye drops) bottel. Drained out all the saline the injected my gear right in the top, when I got to my destination I picked up some pins and I was ready to go.

Thn this sounds like a good idea but wat about the tren ??? I mean I dont think I have ever seen gold colored Visine drops lol

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I wouldn't travel with it. But if you most try and get something to put it in that is sterile that you can redraw out of.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    I wouldn't travel with it. But if you most try and get something to put it in that is sterile that you can redraw out of.
    Good Luck
    Buff

Yea thats what I was just wondering about. A visine drops bottle doesnt sound too sterile and I wouldnt trust myself drawing from it to be honest(not unless I had no other way of doing this). Do you have any suggestions?

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    plus they will probably raise our threat level here and you may see some more strict searches possibly. i say its not worth it.

takedownII is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i would definetly take the fuxin caps lock off.. i dont think u truly understand how ANNOYING that really is.

haa...lol...thats funny!

is the trip you're going on vacation or business, and did you know about it in advance before you started your cycle?

(1*) is offline Member
    where are you going...??? could possibly get more there if you will be there long enough.

gymrat1969 is offline Associate Member
    I recently went on a cruise and brought anti depressants and sleeping pills in an unmarked script bottle OMG that could have been trouble . even though i got them from a doctor i didnt have the lable on it or a script with me so i could have been delayed..... i'm glad i read this post

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Now i am no expert on this, but i just traveled on a plane with a bunch of my buddies, and 3 of them had pill bottles full of a mixture of Excedrin(for headaches) Advil, and motion sickness pills. not one person even questioned them when going through security.. which made me wonder if taking pills like dbol in an asprin bottle would be easier than alot of people thought.. i dont know about taking amps and vials, but there is always the risk of getting caught. espically if you are traveling internationally.Good luck

NewJuice is offline Associate Member
    Once I was in Costa Rica and ran into a deal on sust amps.. I ran out of time and could not mail so I threw them all in a small jack daniels bottel and tossed it in my suit case.

I am going to a central american country. Yes it is a possibility that I can find some gear but I dont wanna risk not finding it and then having bllod levels all messed up or even worse cutting my 12 week cycle short on week 6, I mean im just starting to get that strength form the Tren E. It would suck so bad

(1*) is offline Member
    another day another cycle.... if you can't find it there just start over later.... better to short the cycle than to get busted

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Where are you going to ?. I travel with juice all over the world. I just thow it in the shaving bag. I have never, ever had a problem.

Thread Information