Thread: 250mg enough?

androbolic_09 is offline Associate Member

250mg enough?

Is 250mg of test cyp enough to show good gains?

k bizzle is offline Junior Member
    i'm on 500 a week now and it's giving pretty good results. 250 might be a little low...

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    It will keep your dick hard, but I doubt you will see much.

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    try to get to 500mg per week (250 shot 2x a week). 250 is more in the range of a hrt does for people without any natural test production. I wouldn't bother with a cycle below 500, but let's see what other responses you get.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    my first cycle was 250 a week of test for 10 weeks. I gained 30lbs and kept 20. Now of course 5 years later I would not see any gains with that

Quote Originally Posted by buffgator
    my first cycle was 250 a week of test for 10 weeks. I gained 30lbs and kept 20. Now of course 5 years later I would not see any gains with that
    i agree, my first cycle was between 200-300mg test c for 8 weeks and i gained 20 pounds and kept 18. i believe it is plenty for the first cycle. the only thing i would do different now is make the cycle last at least 10 to 12 weeks. good luck

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    I think 250mg is kind of low. I would do atleast 400 or 500mg will get great results.
    Buff

why does everyone think they need so much test. the body doesnt even think about producing that make test a week. i think its around like 25mg a week. so 250 is more than enough to see great results. most people read all these threads and just assume they nedd 400-500 a week. i did low doses for first few cycles with great results. if anyone says you need more, ask them if they have tried low dose. most people start with 400-500mg a week because thats what they were told to do. in reality you dont need that much for first cycle.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    My first cycle was testE at 200mg a week and I gained about 15lbs with a crappy diet. The average male produces about 50 to 90mg of test a week so 250 a week is more than 2x the amount of natural guys. I'd give it a shot and see how well it works. With the China situation, alot of guys will be doing smaller dose cycles in the future.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    if its ur first cycle then yeh 250mg/pw should be enough

well ive used prohoromones, and i messed up and used tbol before i came to this site. But since those are weak, would my receptors still take it?

Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    well ive used prohoromones, and i messed up and used tbol before i came to this site. But since those are weak, would my receptors still take it?
    No worries, I did the andro thing before I got a Mexi source about 5 years ago. I'd try to get some dbol to kick start if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    No worries, I did the andro thing before I got a Mexi source about 5 years ago. I'd try to get some dbol to kick start if you can.
    Awesome. And what about some deca at 200mg? would that be close to just running test around 300-400mg? And i know 100mg of deca will shut you down, but since its so low dosed, would it be easier to recover and have more gains kept? With proper PCT, i know, but aside from that?

Quote Originally Posted by androbolic_09
    Awesome. And what about some deca at 200mg? would that be close to just running test around 300-400mg? And i know 100mg of deca will shut you down, but since its so low dosed, would it be easier to recover and have more gains kept? With proper PCT, i know, but aside from that?
    I'd just use test and maybe a dbol kickstart. I've never used deca lower than 400mg a week so I can't speak from experience. I like the way test makes me feel. I'm on deca right now at the highest dose I've ever taken and I'm not liking the way I feel right now. I think I'll lower the dose or quit. Run test and see how you react and save the stronger AAS for down the road. The gains you'll keep are really decided by diet, training, and PCT.

Misery13 is offline Not Here
    I agree I only did 250mg a week for my 2nd and 3rd cycle (didn't do test during my first cycle) don't quit remember how much weight I put on or kept all I remember is my that my strength gains were great. so for your first cycle 250mg of test sould be good...I think that people are saying to take 500mg is because your supposed keep yout test above whatever AAS your taking.

thanks for the info! Well for the amount ill have to get for frontload to do a 250mg cycle, ill have enough for a 500mg. So I can do a 1g frontload, and 500 for 9-12 weeks, depending on gains etc. But thanks for letting me know.
    P.S. Would i still see gains if i run 250 after the 500? Of course after proper time off though.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The answer to your question is yes.

Thread Information