Thread: Clen

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

Clen

In anthony roberts profile of clenbuterol , he explains one could take one dose per day instead of spreading it out, although he does not condon it. My question is, who here has used the one dose per day method and how were your results. I had back surgery back in December, I have not trained hard since my injury, and it is now time to cut the fat and begin to train again. I would much rather take one dose, but if nobody has seen results with this ill go with 2 per day. Also I have alot of clen on hand so once I drop the 15 lbs I need, to begin my Test E at 600 mg ew would could I also take clen during the Test E cycle or is it not advised?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    dosing once daily is fine.
    Taking it with test E is not much different from clen on its own in terms of side effects (clen has sides on its own and when combined with AS)
    Read FAQ in my sig.

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, one thing about taking it with the Test E, I will still obtain muscle gains correct, I know Test E can be used to cut with so I was wondering if muscle gains from the Test would still be apparent, sounds kind of stupid to ask but the only way I am going to find out is by asking, thanks bro.

JC2007 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    Thanks, one thing about taking it with the Test E, I will still obtain muscle gains correct, I know Test E can be used to cut with so I was wondering if muscle gains from the Test would still be apparent, sounds kind of stupid to ask but the only way I am going to find out is by asking, thanks bro.
    You can cut with any compound, it's all down to diet. I do one clen dose and have noticed no difference from spacing doses out.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    If you need to lose fat then you should be taking in less cals than needed daily. You will not gain muscle during this phase, you might use anabolics to maintain what muscle you have.
    If you are looking to add muscle you should take in more cals than needed. It is difficult to burn fat during this stage but you may gain some muscle.
    That is a pretty simplified theory but it gives you the general idea.

Thread Information