Thread: gyno question

big chuck is offline Associate Member

gyno question

hi guys. i had gyno surgery on april 30 a little over two months ago. about two weeks after that i had broken my 4th metacarpal in my hand therefore i havent been able to lift for a while. my problem is i still have lumps behind my nipples that i have no idea what it is or why it is still there after i have had surgery. i have consulted my dr. on this and he says it is just scar tissue and will go away, i have been working out again and especially my chest and have seen no difference in the lumps going away. culd it by scar tissue ? or culd it be that my gyno has come back or is it fatty deposits? what should i do to get rid of this

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you yust remove the glands during surgery? (no lipo-suction)
    Is there puffiness in the nipple area?

I dont know what to tell you, but ive had gyno surgery to, and had no lumps afterwards...

Once all gyno tissue is removed, its very unlikely that it would return...

Could be scar-tissue...

Fat despoits that feels hard like gyno lumps does...Very unlikely imo...

yes i had lipo tooo with an excision to cut out the gland he left some of thegland in cut out about 95% my nipples arent puffy or itchy i even asked my dr if my gyno could come back even from dinking or smoking weed and he said no, i am also on dutasteride i herd that may cause gyno but my doc said it wont come back. its been two months he says its scar tissue n wil go away. he says its too early to tell if the gyno came back my nipples arent puffy or itchy the gland behind i still hurts n is sensitive but thats from it being cut out. id put my money on that its estrogen fat or scar tissue hel;p me out here

Its NOT estrogen fat, you had lipo to remove the fat right. Lipo will permantly remove fat-cells...

Its probaly scar tissue which will fade eventually.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big chuck
    hi guys. i had gyno surgery on april 30 a little over two months ago. about two weeks after that i had broken my 4th metacarpal in my hand therefore i havent been able to lift for a while. my problem is i still have lumps behind my nipples that i have no idea what it is or why it is still there after i have had surgery. i have consulted my dr. on this and he says it is just scar tissue and will go away, i have been working out again and especially my chest and have seen no difference in the lumps going away. culd it by scar tissue ? or culd it be that my gyno has come back or is it fatty deposits? what should i do to get rid of this
    I think the best advice is what your surgeon gave u. If u feel unsatisfied with his advice, then change doctor.
    Last edited by S431M7; 07-05-2007 at 11:44 AM.

so you dont think its fatty tissue and letro wont do nething for wat i have? did you have a good amount of sweling after your surgery and have scar tissue as well?

any help?

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I would get a second opinion dude from somebody qualified, which is none of us. Thats the only way you will get a good answer.

so you dont think its fatty tissue and letro wont do nething for wat i have? did you have a good amount of sweling after your surgery and have scar tissue as well?
    If you had a good surgeon there shouldnt be any extra fatty tissue left...

I didnt have scar tissue, but there was defently swelling. It took about 12-15 weeks b/f the swelling was gone in my case. Sometimes you want se the final results from gyno surgery b/f there has gone 6 monts. After surgery there will alot of open space in your chest will will fill up, so there will be fluid retension there, and your skin will need to contact etc. Yust give it time, and remember to keep your west on.

thats wat my doc told me, he said i wont see the results i want til about 9 months i had it done apirl 30 its only been about 9 weeks and i just started working out my chest again so maybe that will help, my body fat has probably also climbed the ladder to about 15 so maybe doing some cardio will also help, but you might b right its either scar tissue but i also this there is still some swelling where they did the lipo. theres still a little lip of skin bewteen my chest and abs and my lats n chest under my arms that you can see wen i flex and wat not. hopefully it will b gone within the next few months and i still keep my vest on even tho the doc said i could take it off by now but i feel more comfortable with it on

bump any suggestions?

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    thats wat my doc told me, he said i wont see the results i want til about 9 months i had it done apirl 30 its only been about 9 weeks and i just started working out my chest again so maybe that will help, my body fat has probably also climbed the ladder to about 15 so maybe doing some cardio will also help, but you might b right its either scar tissue but i also this there is still some swelling where they did the lipo. theres still a little lip of skin bewteen my chest and abs and my lats n chest under my arms that you can see wen i flex and wat not. hopefully it will b gone within the next few months and i still keep my vest on even tho the doc said i could take it off by now but i feel more comfortable with it on
    can you post any pics? I had the surgery too many many years ago and I remember my chest looked very "different" for the first month but it slowly can back to normal again. Also remember having the surgery you will be super critical of yourself when staring at your chest which does not help. Try not to stress yourself out and give it time. Keep us posted how it goes. GL

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Hi
    If its scar tissue it may take a feew good month to resolve.I have a question for the guys that had excision surgery.I have puberty related gyno and i would like to go for the surgery.My question is how scars are looking after the procedure,after the healing?They will be remain obvious for peoples eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by R69
    Hi
    If its scar tissue it may take a feew good month to resolve.I have a question for the guys that had excision surgery.I have puberty related gyno and i would like to go for the surgery.My question is how scars are looking after the procedure,after the healing?They will be remain obvious for peoples eyes?
    My scars are nearly impossible to see. The cuts were done around the areola, the nipple, so it hides them almost 100%. It is noticable for the first 1-3 months but slowly disappears.

doolo is offline Associate Member
    I had gyno surgery bout 2 years ago. It was just the lump removal cause insurance doesnt cover the lipo. Sounds like i have the same problem as you, kinda scar tissue or somthin. it hasnt gone away but i think it has gotten better over time. My nipples still get real puffy if i get hot or somthin. I still have fatty tits and im gonna run some letro soon to see if it helps.

Doctors suck at there job when it comes to stuff like this. I wouldhv rather tried letro first considering its such a mild case but my doc obviously doesnt know about stuff like that. He's one of these guys that says stop lifting weights, its bad for you. I need a sports doc

R69
    R69 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    My scars are nearly impossible to see. The cuts were done around the areola, the nipple, so it hides them almost 100%. It is noticable for the first 1-3 months but slowly disappears.
    Thats good neews about scars.This year i will get rid of them too.

Doolo - How can you had just excision without lipo?After gland removal i think is necesary to suction fat and then arange fat under areola,not to remain iregularitys or inverted niple.

i cant even see my scars. im just pissed i had to spend almost two grand and too still have 'something' still there after two months. like i said its not very hard like a lump but ,aybe estrogen relatedfat? my doc says its scar tissue and it really might be. wen i message it veryyy had it kinda breaks up but i still have alot of scar tissue. i had the excision n lipo n the doc told me he removed a hellalot of gland. i had full blown gyno. doc says its still too soon too see if gyno came back. im just pissed i sdpent the money n now it just looks like the gyno i had wen i was 14. will letro do anything? any1 have any experience with scar tissue and your chest still looking like gyno for up2 3 months after surgery? doc told me i can takeoff my vest by now but i dnt want to it keeps my chest tight how long have any of you worn it?

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    My friend had the surgery and then he had the same results. He got knots behind his nips. Doctor said it was nothing and you coudn't notice anything by looking at him but he was so self concious about it. I guess he went back to his primary doctor who gave him a perscription for Nolva (before the buzz of letro) and he took that and I guess it did somthing for him.

if i can figure out how to do attatchment id send sum pics

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surgery1.jpg 
Views:	2438 
Size:	71.1 KB 
ID:	82479

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	surgery2.jpg 
Views:	1938 
Size:	74.1 KB 
ID:	82482

wat did it sdo 4 him lifts alot did it kill the knots/sca tissue/ fat/ wtf ever it is

im consdsering letro i have sum left over from arr u think it will help or b a waste?

bump

I would hold off on the letro. I think your being overly critical. Are you lifting? I think there is a difference between gyno and having a higher %BF. I personally think lifting and some cardio will give you the results you want. GL

i had a broken hand and couldnt lift for 4 months along with the gyno surgery just got back in the gym 2week ago going all natural 4 a while here my bf had risin from 12 last summer too i duno mayne 17 there in that after pic im 6ft 210 im trying to cut here mayb thatll help a lil

Thread Information