EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

help with test +deca cycle??? need a good one !!

this si my 3rd cycle my forst was test and deca my last one was test cyp only

i wanna do another test cyp and deca cycle does any one have a good cycle including what i should take along witn it and why such as nolvadex ect and stuff for water retention i dont want to look bloated and what should i do for pct i wanna just get all the right stuff so i have ??

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    search button.. ur proposed cycle concept is very .. SIMPLE to put it NICELY thus u really dont neeed a whole lot of input.. do a search on test deca and see what pops up.. then propose a cycle after u include ur dosing schemes from previous runs.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Yup....Use your imagination. Then we can rip it to shreds and make you cry yourself to sleep...

...Well, maybe not that extreme...But still...

EXT
    bump my sorce is going away so i have untill tommorow to put an order in i was thinkin of 400 mgs deca with 600 mgs test cyp slpit up two shota a week for 12 weeks and 2 weeks after just test alaone .
    what i dont know is if i should be takin nolvadex or letro or anything else during my cycle and what to take after i dont wanna get bitch tits and i dont wanna bloat i wanna stay more cut anyhelp with be great

EXT
    do it!!

gooer is offline Associate Member
    deca at 400 and test at 600 for 12 weeks sounds fine

for on cycle anti-e, a good choice would be arimidex . that will dry you out and keep you from getting too much bloat.

i could spoonfeed you the pct, but you can get all that at the site sponser, so you don't have to worry about your traveling source.. giving you time to do some RESEARCH

Quote Originally Posted by EXT
    bump my sorce is going away so i have untill tommorow to put an order in i was thinkin of 400 mgs deca with 600 mgs test cyp slpit up two shota a week for 12 weeks and 2 weeks after just test alaone .
    what i dont know is if i should be takin nolvadex or letro or anything else during my cycle and what to take after i dont wanna get bitch tits and i dont wanna bloat i wanna stay more cut anyhelp with be great
    Ok good...getting somewhere.

Pretty standard cycle. The question is, however, how did you respond to the side effects last time? Did you get gyno? Bloat? Etc?

Letro is a great compound, but you need to treat it with respect. It can have sides of its own if you use too much. Nolva sucks during cycle (IMO). Arimidex is a good middle ground if you didn't have very many problems last time around.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

YOu are asking us to do ALL the work for you!! Do you want us to give you the shots too>>

Come on and do some of the work and at least propose a cycle here then we know you did some work.......

What are your goals, that would help

EXT
    bump im not asking u to do anywork at all just askin if anyone has a good cycle i have done reserch before and know some stuff but never enough so any help with my cycle would be great the base is deca 400mgs and test cyp 600 mgs per week for 12 weeks the just 2 weeks of test cyp what im not sure about is what to take for bloat and gyno and anti e during cycle ive arimidex is good but how much do i take and what would be a good pct???/?

bump im not asking u to do anywork at all just askin if anyone has a good cycle i have done reserch before and know some stuff but never enough so any help with my cycle would be great the base is deca 400mgs and test cyp 600 mgs per week for 12 weeks the just 2 weeks of test cyp what im not sure about is what to take for bloat and gyno and anti e during cycle ive arimidex is good but how much do i take and what would be a good pct???/?
    We've given you some input...now go research those compounds and come back to us.

We have a whole forum dedicated to PCT, bro...

gooer is offline Associate Member
    one of SEVERAL threads on this EXACT topic THIS WEEK:

how many sprays for dose of Ldex

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    I would get ldex and take .5mg ed and hcg 500IU 3 times a wk thruout. Nolva imo may hinder gains, and i have read this just about a wk ago. DOn't ask me to explain, but many think it does. Better to use ldex or even aroma at a very small dosage.

Thread Information