Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ritalin

sonnygll is offline Member
    I take Concerta, which is the time release version of ritalin. I have had no problems with it at all. I take 54mg per day. It helps quite a lot. It gets my brain activity as normal as it can get. Just lift heavy and eat big, it won't hold you back.

Just a note for people without ADD. I have no sides, because it just gets my brain activity where it should be. People without ADD could have some problems because some parts of your brain could become overactive. But that is with any stimulant.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    I thought hydergine was only for dementia and not indicated for add

Yea it's an old dementia drug. It's a nootropic also. Which supposedly enhances intelligence. I don't know though, nootropics sound like bull$hit to me.

It sounds like John Vega has the more limbic type of ADD, which is made worse by stimulants. It is better treated with risperdal. However risperdal, like all drugs of it's class, have a high risk of causing tardive dyskinesia. In fact with very long term use, the patient will eventually get TD. So it is not a good choice in my opinion. I think it should only be given to pyschotics. Anti-epilepsy drugs like Gabitril have worked to a point for this ADD type, but nothing like the much more risky anti-psychotics.

By the way, Gabba reuptake inhibitors are in the works. They will target glutamine receptors and look to be the answer fo this type of ADD as well as OCD, obsessions and tic disorders.

So anyway yea no stimulants for people with those kind of intrusive thoughts, to make a long story short.

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    No need arguing with this character Mavs, we all know the truth.

Columbus your compulsive lies fool no one and I would recommend that members here disregard all of your future threads. You obviously don't care for our input or you would have read Giants' post and the discussion would have ended.

Because he is an OCD attention whore that never listens to anyone, but will continue to re-formulate his questions ad naseum until everyone on this board has lost the will to try and help the poor bastard. Which BTW has already transpired.

I just wish I knew where this little bastard lived.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    typical columbus thread, waste of time and energy posting up in here. just tired of all the antics and bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Because he is an OCD attention whore that never listens to anyone, but will continue to re-formulate his questions ad naseum until everyone on this board has lost the will to try and help the poor bastard. Which BTW has already transpired.

i tried to express the same thing in my post but i have to give a big "I SECOND THAT", u just articulated it so well.
    Last edited by bpm1; 07-19-2007 at 04:28 PM.

Columbus is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants11

doesnt matter.....I;ll meet you anywhere my friend...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I had a script for it years ago and while it did work it also completely killed my appetie. I would be lucky to eat 2x a day while on ritalin.

timtim is offline Member
    jkurtz from elite with his stories. man, this is crazy how things change dractically from board to board and month to month.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbus
    doesnt matter.....I;ll meet you anywhere my friend...
    Yeah I bet you will.

How about this Columbus?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=308952

I'm sure you've already seen it and avoided it. I'm also sure that you won't respond to my post. Prove me wrong...

talk about being called out!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information