Thread: Newbie Question

Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member

Newbie Question

Going to run my first cycle of test. Is there a reason, other than price, Clomid and Nolvadex are so much more popular than Arimidex ?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your trying to compare compounds that serve completley different purposes. Nolva and Clomid are SERM's and armidex is an AI.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    serms (like nolva or clomid) compete for the gyno receptors but do not reduce the amount of estrogen in ur body (this is good as estrogen plays a role in muscle growth) so gyno is less likely but not impossible to get.those who r gyno prone r more likely to use an ai (like arimidex ) as it reduces the amount of estrogen in ur body and thus u can control gyno very effectively. i think this is wat u were looking for.........

Dr. Zeus is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the response. I've never done test before, so I can't be sure if I'm prone to gyno. Though gyno isn't my only concern when it comes to estrogen. Don't elevated estrogen levels contribute to some of the negetive sides of cycling test?

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bpm1
    serms (like nolva or clomid) compete for the gyno receptors but do not reduce the amount of estrogen in ur body (this is good as estrogen plays a role in muscle growth) so gyno is less likely but not impossible to get.those who r gyno prone r more likely to use an ai (like arimidex) as it reduces the amount of estrogen in ur body and thus u can control gyno very effectively. i think this is wat u were looking for.........
    GIVE THIS MAN A MEDAL!!!

If you do find out that you are very prone to gyno you may want to try letro over adex. It will show gyno the door faster then a bouncer.

Thread Information